Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Well! Another alternative option is to hire some artist for the art if you failed or want to focus on coding without distraction, it will cost money, but you will have good CGs to use as samples to attract more potential supporters
I learned to code by jumping straight in. This won't be different. I will however keep place holder images for now until I improve more.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
That is why so many use Koikatsu for the art even if just using for static images the girls come out moe.
I would rather beat myself down and just improve the skill like anything else. There is major freedom in the ability to direct, code, write, draw, and compose a game solo.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
In this order: Lucy, wolfgirl, witch, elf.
The monsters dont look tempting at all and i dont play guys if i can play girls.
The monsters are fun. So I rewrote the entire game to allow everything to run on compounding variables. So now all 12 characters are playable across 2 continents and sea travel is enabled.

I have been beating my head off the desk for a week + trying to make this all manageable and yesterday it just hit me. I will post more screen shots til gameplay is ready. You can choose sexual preferences now too. And I did it in a cool way. imo.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the dragon could be tempting if it would look more like a dragon and less like a crossbreed between toad and gecko with pyrosis. The goblin and the skeleton look far to male for me, i hate fish and the slime is...well...strange...but unique...so if i had to choose one the the monsters to play it would be the slime. Somehow i miss something snake-like ^^

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Well, the dragon could be tempting if it would look more like a dragon and less like a crossbreed between toad and gecko with pyrosis. The goblin and the skeleton look far to male for me, i hate fish and the slime is...well...strange...but unique...so if i had to choose one the the monsters to play it would be the slime. Somehow i miss something snake-like ^^
Everything is placeholders while I work on my art. Monsters will be replaced soon. Either way the dragon will grow, I have... 12 pieces of art for evolutions? Something like that, already.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
New interactive tutorial prints a report card. You can choose to take the tutorial each time, fake your diploma, or even skip it at your own peril. Warning: may affect future job opportunities.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I think it's best to do one path first since each has there own version of the story to tell. Lucy than Sharktooth.. than branch off from there. So the original 2 first.. but I prefer the girls story first.
Actually, thats what I did. It's complicated to explain, but there is no longer multiple renditions of the same game. This is one path. I am manipulating variables now to make it seem like the stories are completely original, when actually I one have to write an NPC/battle/poi/map one time now for everyone.

Ill post a sample interaction script later to help show what I mean.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes