Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Soo, not to be pushy or anything but any ETA on the next update? Excited to try it.
It's so complicated to say. So I may need to add sea and underwater navigating. I also figured out how I want to make the game end so I am adding air, space, and moon maps.

But I wont do that all just for the demo. I just need to give the fishies some water. lol

And I am building a new battle and animation system.

And returning the sidekicks so we have fan favorites back. Melanie and town guard (yet to be promoted)

Then I have to write and code the variables. I don't know.

I feel closer everyday. The patch notes behind me are insane. How about this, maybe I will just conside...

I don't know. :( Ask me in a half day. I work all day at this.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Alright problem numero uno. I like the thought of an air hero. And fish cant go on land really. To have Gluk gluk and Platos I need to finish the sea/undersea maps.
Also this demo just needs to be done.
I will reduce it back to Jakus and Lucy. See what more learning I need to do and figuring the pet/side kick stuff out. And post the demo with them in it.

D

Deleted member 3478761

Alright problem numero uno. I like the thought of an air hero. And fish cant go on land really. To have Gluk gluk and Platos I need to finish the sea/undersea maps.
Also this demo just needs to be done.
I will reduce it back to Jakus and Lucy. See what more learning I need to do and figuring the pet/side kick stuff out. And post the demo with them in it.
Air hero? Angel? I mean, we already got an Undead.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe thats where the dragon comes in...
Anyway, dont change to much now, your release date begins in 25h. Use that last day to polish things and dont add/remove stuff that may cause problems. And remember to take a few hours to be lazy, its summer, watch some half nude peasants or go for a walk/date with your wife ^^

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Awww I totally just figured it out. Not 100% fix, but all battles and interactions are similarly constructed. If I simply search common lines of code and input the new variables. I could be done within an hour!

Also release day is 24th?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Alright. It aint perfect. It's not what I wan't to give you all yet. But its alot better then what you had. I just complete 90% in an hour using conditional switches. The demo will be live shortly.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Maybe thats where the dragon comes in...
Anyway, dont change to much now, your release date begins in 25h. Use that last day to polish things and dont add/remove stuff that may cause problems. And remember to take a few hours to be lazy, its summer, watch some half nude peasants or go for a walk/date with your wife ^^
Virulenz! Yes. Genius. I will use Ryudan for air.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey all

So you will see all the new features. Most arent unlocked. The fish thing kind of killed it for me. After the release I am literally going to take 1-3 weeks and ... pfft. 1 week. I will take one week and just do maps. (its about 5 hrs a continent.) This will be a sea, coast, underwater, air, space, and moon exapansion.

Anyways. I am play testing lucy rn. Then I will begin a memory reduction. Then its upload time!

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey all I noticed some breaks in the lucy story. I had labels pushed around from the new name/gender variables. I think its monstly handled now. I am fixing it. I doubt I will fully finish, but I have a bbq in 3 hours, so I will have it posted before I leave anyways. Get most of the demo up, and we can play it/ fix bugs Monday.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hmm...any news? My last info was release day 19...now its 20 and still no lucy here :(
I should just release it. Lucy is fully playable, but I am still writing her unique story line. I am also doing the first civilization management, pets, and adding time and dates. Its just tough af.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
Too bad I dont have an account. I would have liked to offer input, spelling advice(like my previous collages of mistakes), and bug checking.
Lots of developers leave some channels open to non-members.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes