Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
You still like to write perfer instead of prefer.

Also that silly barmaid thinks Lucy is a dude for some reason.

That cursor is strange and doesn't really work for me.

Game also needs a skip button. :eek:

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You still like to write perfer instead of prefer.

Also that silly barmaid thinks Lucy is a dude for some reason.

That cursor is strange and doesn't really work for me.

Game also needs a skip button. :eek:
So minchin I havent fully written lucy. And technically its not going to happen in the traditional sense. The WHOLE npc system is being rewritten so they recognize and discuss with you based on who you are, achievements, and recent history. It will make alot more sense when its done. And then you will prefer* playing lucy.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So minchin I havent fully written lucy. And technically its not going to happen in the traditional sense. The WHOLE npc system is being rewritten so they recognize and discuss with you based on who you are, achievements, and recent history. It will make alot more sense when its done. And then you will prefer* playing lucy.
text can be skipped once played through

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Alpha.rpy", line 18418, in script
    jump rv4redslimesgroupbattle81
ScriptError: could not find label 'rv4redslimesgroupbattle81'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Alpha.rpy", line 18418, in script
    jump rv4redslimesgroupbattle81
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rv4redslimesgroupbattle81'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Aeos The 18 plus NSFW Adventure Generator 0.5Demo
Thu Jun 24 03:37:50 2021
fixed! Please avoid redslime group in Road to volcano 4 until next update. simple spelling error causes crash.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The barmaid dialogue is male, the priestess too, in the castle she talks about the pirate keep, tattoos and wrong name...well, the intro statement talks about a few wrong dialogues, but somehow all of them are wrong...and i really hope lucy will be less annoying around girls and in general, so far i didnt meet one that sees lucy as lucy...btw, even the inventar has the pirate weapon instead of the scythe.
Erm...even the narrator say "i hate him...just one more week and we switch back to lucy"...while playing as lucy...

The market is all messed up. No matter wich stall i go, i always end in the armor shop. The only working other stall is the weapon dealer, but since i use my scythe and there is no other scythe they are pretty useless for lucy.
Because of the open world thing i tried the other way first and went through the forest to the orc camp and killed everything in may way.
The Hercules_Forest_Beatle should have this "_" instead of spaces?
And like everywhere everyone calls me a pirate guy...that even prevented me from killing pirates -,-
After that little trip i peeped on the barmaid, went to sleep and started the game as intended by going to the slime cave...
After making the sidequests on the way (not without rescuing a damsel, getting a blowjob or sex option and ended up sneaking away because she could be pregnant now...) i finally got there.
The HUD button hides itself on many maps, but is still there...i wanted to check my HP and then i got hit by character status "Lilith, sharktooth prince" Wasnt that the guy? Maybe everything is messed up because of this wrong variable? But how could this happen after choosing lucy, renaming her to lilith and running around as lucy/lilith?
And then the worst possible thing happend after entering the slime cave...my picture got switched into that pirate too -,-
The large pale void slime and the large causiic blaster slime are mixed up, if you attack one you get to fight the other.
Then it has an "this is the end" narrating with the wish, which may be a leftover from 0.4. Well, back at the city i was at least again lucy by the picture, but sill the guy for everything else.
There is a strange hud-lock...if you open it in a fight or pre-battle-dialogue you cant close it again. It will close on the end of the fight, but it reappears with the next, so you only see your stats while fighting. Only way out is scrolling back until before you opened it because it wont open outside of battles/dialogues anymore.
Okay...on the way to the vulcano i ran into a script error by trying to attack a red slime on the map with the burning dark realms portal. This error has no ignore button, gladly rollback and scroll back helped me out of a dead end, i post the script errors on the end of the post (already had the first by buying a sack potatoes from the innkeeper).
Btw, the map stones are getting quite annoying if you cant go one step back...you end up in the wrong direction and instead of getting back and taking the right way you return to the city and have to go the whole way again...
Just to make sure, thats it? I mean, the dragons keepers tell you where the keys are, but in toppot is less than nothing, its a ghost town without even ghosts. Other than that i didnt saw anything else except for the bountys. Btw, you get another script error if you try to finish the missing damsels of the guild a second time...maybe remove the solved non repeatable quests?
Well, thats my experience so far...not a single real lucy dialogue and nothing new after solving the bountys except for the dragon because i dont get the key.

Script errors:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played the compressed version, but compression doesnt change scripts or variables, only the media files, so it should make no difference.

P.S:
You ignored it twice now, so let me whisper it again:
Change the Text color in the Main Menu into something readable

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The barmaid dialogue is male, the priestess too, in the castle she talks about the pirate keep, tattoos and wrong name...well, the intro statement talks about a few wrong dialogues, but somehow all of them are wrong...and i really hope lucy will be less annoying around girls and in general, so far i didnt meet one that sees lucy as lucy...btw, even the inventar has the pirate weapon instead of the scythe.
Erm...even the narrator say "i hate him...just one more week and we switch back to lucy"...while playing as lucy...

The market is all messed up. No matter wich stall i go, i always end in the armor shop. The only working other stall is the weapon dealer, but since i use my scythe and there is no other scythe they are pretty useless for lucy.
Because of the open world thing i tried the other way first and went through the forest to the orc camp and killed everything in may way.
The Hercules_Forest_Beatle should have this "_" instead of spaces?
And like everywhere everyone calls me a pirate guy...that even prevented me from killing pirates -,-
After that little trip i peeped on the barmaid, went to sleep and started the game as intended by going to the slime cave...
After making the sidequests on the way (not without rescuing a damsel, getting a blowjob or sex option and ended up sneaking away because she could be pregnant now...) i finally got there.
The HUD button hides itself on many maps, but is still there...i wanted to check my HP and then i got hit by character status "Lilith, sharktooth prince" Wasnt that the guy? Maybe everything is messed up because of this wrong variable? But how could this happen after choosing lucy, renaming her to lilith and running around as lucy/lilith?
And then the worst possible thing happend after entering the slime cave...my picture got switched into that pirate too -,-
The large pale void slime and the large causiic blaster slime are mixed up, if you attack one you get to fight the other.
Then it has an "this is the end" narrating with the wish, which may be a leftover from 0.4. Well, back at the city i was at least again lucy by the picture, but sill the guy for everything else.
There is a strange hud-lock...if you open it in a fight or pre-battle-dialogue you cant close it again. It will close on the end of the fight, but it reappears with the next, so you only see your stats while fighting. Only way out is scrolling back until before you opened it because it wont open outside of battles/dialogues anymore.
Okay...on the way to the vulcano i ran into a script error by trying to attack a red slime on the map with the burning dark realms portal. This error has no ignore button, gladly rollback and scroll back helped me out of a dead end, i post the script errors on the end of the post (already had the first by buying a sack potatoes from the innkeeper).
Btw, the map stones are getting quite annoying if you cant go one step back...you end up in the wrong direction and instead of getting back and taking the right way you return to the city and have to go the whole way again...
Just to make sure, thats it? I mean, the dragons keepers tell you where the keys are, but in toppot is less than nothing, its a ghost town without even ghosts. Other than that i didnt saw anything else except for the bountys. Btw, you get another script error if you try to finish the missing damsels of the guild a second time...maybe remove the solved non repeatable quests?
Well, thats my experience so far...not a single real lucy dialogue and nothing new after solving the bountys except for the dragon because i dont get the key.

Script errors:

I played the compressed version, but compression doesnt change scripts or variables, only the media files, so it should make no difference.

P.S:
You ignored it twice now, so let me whisper it again:
Change the Text color in the Main Menu into something readable
Multiple of these issues were address last night.

Now I will work on some of this now. And fix what I can before I run out of time and need to work on the release.

1. The market is not "Messed up" we are testing the new format. I did say. Also its not mess up. It actually is functional.
2. Because of the open world thing you went through the forest and killed everything. Good. That's positive.
3. The Hercules_Forest_Beatle is a spelling error. I fixed it.
4. Multiple warnings were put up. Lucy is playable, but I decided it would make no sense rewriting her right before the values and other 10 characters stories were put in. I am currently working on all 12 together, focusing on how the NPC will respond to them. Not the other way around.
4a. Interactions with other women would have been affected by this.
5. "The HUD button hides itself on many maps, but is still there...i wanted to check my HP and then i got hit by character status "Lilith, sharktooth prince"" That sounds like a legitimate bug I will address now.
6 Lucy is fine, people can just name her lillith. Darkness and demons have become seperated in the story.
7. "And then the worst possible thing happend after entering the slime cave..." I put up a warning.
8."The large pale void slime and the large causiic blaster slime are mixed up, if you attack one you get to fight the other." This was a bug. I am redoing the maps in my own hand and creatures. It will be erased.
9. Cavern of slime isnt the end, or even part of the story.
10. I am redoing the hud entirely. I wont be able to fix this for that reason. Next update will have a new one.
11. We fixed and reported red slime last night.
12. we fixed the food sales at inn and reported back last night..
13. Mapstones are being removed.
14. Toppot is down for the civilization management to be working on. Next update.
15. Lucy and the 11 other characters dialouge are being reworked together.

We're talking about hours of gameplay resulting from thousands of hours of my times. These are baby steps we take towards completing it.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes