Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, i saw the other reports after sending the post...i wrote it while playing and had to go to work before i was done, so it took some time to finish the game and the post. Sorry for repeating stuff already reported, at least i gathered it all in one post, except for the mouse since it didnt hide here and the cursor took some time to getting used to, but after that it was no problem to handle it.
You know i like your work, i just wanted to give you a thorough report first, like promised ^^

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yeah, i saw the other reports after sending the post...i wrote it while playing and had to go to work before i was done, so it took some time to finish the game and the post. Sorry for repeating stuff already reported, at least i gathered it all in one post, except for the mouse since it didnt hide here and the cursor took some time to getting used to, but after that it was no problem to handle it.
You know i like your work, i just wanted to give you a thorough report first, like promised ^^
Ill fix the key and a bunch of other right now. Its uploading. I will ping you each time I correct the rest.

Reactions: Virulenz

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ill fix the key and a bunch of other right now. Its uploading. I will ping you each time I correct the rest.
Suggestion put a bug fix into the zip file.. so it says bugfix 1 or bugfix 2. The current version I just downloaded I can ONLY go to the Slime Caves.. Try going anywhere else and when I click on a mob it warps me back to the city. I tried Mountain, Dark Forest, War Orcs, and Fort and it all does the same thing unable to go anywhere else. For now I'll try to download again but we really need some sub version numbers like 0.5.2 for example so we know we are getting the latest fixed version.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game really is taking a more in depth approach and the ideas the developer is working hard on his own art work and is a great person to speak with if you go visit his Discord. He also streams his drawings for the game live in his Discord.

Just remember that much of the art work right now that he already has in the game are place holder and he has put quite a bit of effort into the pet evolution themselves. I watched him finish up 2 of the first 2 evolution for them.

Also he has other races that will be playable. So he has quite a bit of map work as there is going to be several layers so flight and underwater are possible. So really it's impossible to write an actual review of the game at this time as it's really early early alpha stage. The grind is nearly gone I noticed in the latest play through as I hit well over level 70+ and still not completed the war orcs or the dragon yet. Sure some minor annoyances in navigation right now but the dev is working on that.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The game really is taking a more in depth approach and the ideas the developer is working hard on his own art work and is a great person to speak with if you go visit his Discord. He also streams his drawings for the game live in his Discord.

Just remember that much of the art work right now that he already has in the game are place holder and he has put quite a bit of effort into the pet evolution themselves. I watched him finish up 2 of the first 2 evolution for them.

Also he has other races that will be playable. So he has quite a bit of map work as there is going to be several layers so flight and underwater are possible. So really it's impossible to write an actual review of the game at this time as it's really early early alpha stage. The grind is nearly gone I noticed in the latest play through as I hit well over level 70+ and still not completed the war orcs or the dragon yet. Sure some minor annoyances in navigation right now but the dev is working on that.
Thanks Molitar! I am doing my best for the game right now. It will just take time to implement everything. :)

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Okay thats a bug. What operating system were you using? Can you attach a screenshot. Hit S.
Win 7 64
And I already deleted the file, so no screenshot. Not sure what you'd do with it anyway. There just isn't a cursor visible. You can sorta select things by moving the mouse until one of the options pops out, giving you an idea of where it is supposed to be, but yeah... I wasn't going to torture myself.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
heyo just to be sure about the savefiles, are they gonna be compatible with the next update/steamRelease/version or not?
Its very hard to tell because of how many changes I am making. Again the problem becomes if you even want to miss things from the new beginning. Hey, Lordsamuel, Thanks for showing interest, regardless. :)

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Win 7 64
And I already deleted the file, so no screenshot. Not sure what you'd do with it anyway. There just isn't a cursor visible. You can sorta select things by moving the mouse until one of the options pops out, giving you an idea of where it is supposed to be, but yeah... I wasn't going to torture myself.
I will fix cursor for release and demo.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.5Demo] APK -

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
We have released on Steam! I am taking down any content not yet functional while I work on it. If anyone want to see me doing art or developing I will set up on Twitch and Picarto

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I'm super confused, is Lucy male or female? Cause the nickname given when I play as Lucy is Sharktooth Prince, which implies male and the character is constantly referred to as he, or him. But in the first ing screenshot it says preferences is lesbian and when you set up your character and preferences is implies you play as a girl so I'm confused.

Edit: I played a bit more and it feels as though the character sprite was changed to Lucy to add them to the story but the script wasn't changed and so you play as Lucy but with the story of the guy.

Edit 2: Ok I just looked at the first screenshot again and that's definitely the case. The nickname of Jakus is Sharktooth Prince, I'll just wait until the game is more complete before trying again, good luck

Last edited:

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
I'm super confused, is Lucy male or female? Cause the nickname given when I play as Lucy is Sharktooth Prince, which implies male and the character is constantly referred to as he, or him. But in the first ing screenshot it says preferences is lesbian and when you set up your character and preferences is implies you play as a girl so I'm confused.

Edit: I played a bit more and it feels as though the character sprite was changed to Lucy to add them to the story but the script wasn't changed and so you play as Lucy but with the story of the guy.

Edit 2: Ok I just looked at the first screenshot again and that's definitely the case. The nickname of Jakus is Sharktooth Prince, I'll just wait until the game is more complete before trying again, good luck
the thing is Lucy Story is not implemented in the Demo the character is only playable but the story is not added yet for the Demo

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

I just took her down for the release. Part of the issue is me finishing writing her, but also screens. I am building new screens and the names were showing through on the other characters who shared them. I ambresting for a few days then will be back at it and working.

Reactions: VerySusGirl

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Dergeproductions I noticed something, why on Steam the game costs €13.59 and here it's free? What are the differences between the Steam version and the version published here?
The demo ends here and the published version continues. Several new features have been added. We made the demo quite large so I get why you are wondering but Cataleanar drops with the next update and that doubles the size of the game. Then the new features and other 10 areas of the map are still to come.

The demo will only involve the first chapter for characters. And though I will continuously refine it, you will have to purchase the game to access anything else.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey all, I am reading comments and stuff. It's fking 38 degrees right now. My internet is cutting out. And I am burnt out from the two days it took to prepare the steam release. I am working offline right now building Toppot. I try to make it a point to respond to everyone. Today I may be unable due to intermittent uploads of my heatstroke.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes