Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
pledged on patreon with what money i did have after i bought the game and another one on steam probably gonna upgrade it to 20 CAD buck ( Canadian Buck since this is my local currency) if i have enough after converted some money into EUR for a Game Subscription (Account is Europeans don't ask me why long history)
I will send you some goodies later then. We have another 3d unity game coming once I complete Aeos. Cad is my local buck too. You dying from the heat? +40 Celsius here. Feel free to join us on twitch tonight to see me plowing through Aeos development. The support you are giving is huge though. Thnk you.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Just an update. No Update tonight. But, GAWD, I am so close.

And its so good.

Change notes thus far:

sfw/streamer mode - COMPLETE
Gui upgrade - COMPLETE
Grind be gone (too many people only looking for casual experience) - COMPLETE
CP 1 = Arcadies - COMPLETE
c... mouse clicker - COMPLETE
Chapter 1 resources: - COMPLETE
Change bounty level cavern of slimes - COMPLETE
No directional stones - COMPLETE
Directional awareness - COMPLETE
Character generator and sandbox installed - COMPLETE
Add text button to main menu gui "Sandbox" - COMPLETE (added in new game menu)
Remove all other characters and make them as options in the sandbox - COMPLETE
Level up on rest - COMPLETED
Finish Toppot - COMPLETED
Add Civilization Management - COMPLETED

Left to do:
Art (some nsfw and some people/ pets needed)
Set pet store up and install in pet party members to battle system
Write

Tomorrow I will finish and get a new update to our demo up.

Hope everyone's doing well. IF you want to see early, check out my stream tomorrow morning on twitch.

The Steam Releases will update at the same time as the demo and include starting Chapter two, and sandbox mode! - Derge

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey all,

Just keeping everyone up to date. I didn't finish everything I wanted to yet, but I got an incredible amount done. And I realised.. it may have been enough for a really good update awhile ago. I play tested it was pretty happy with just about everything. I do admit my coding and writing is way past where our art should be, so I have taken on help, and a new artist is join us for paid commissions. So! I am currently updating steam right now. They will be getting a bunch of content tonight. Tomorrow I will be defining what's in our demo update and getting one here too. Thanks!

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
heyo Derge just tested the new update on steam and yeah the baron gate key shenanigan again in a sense the dialogue said to search where the mayor house was for clue but can't since there is no location to click for the mayor house

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
heyo Derge just tested the new update on steam and yeah the baron gate key shenanigan again in a sense the dialogue said to search where the mayor house was for clue but can't since there is no location to click for the mayor house
Hey Lord Samuel. It should still be good even if Inforgot to outright say it's picked up. Let me go check. Remember I transfer key items to values.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey Lord Samuel. It should still be good even if Inforgot to outright say it's picked up. Let me go check. Remember I transfer key items to values.
Wait. I killed the dragon. Can't do that without they key. Haha I think You need to build the mayors house to a fort.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
label toppotmayor:
scene thronemorning
play music "audio/Date.mp3"
if buildingintrotoppotmayor == False:
show heroimage talkingleft at left
if heroname == jakus:
$toppottitle = toppottitlemayor
pov "Huh. Finally done, eh?."
pov "I wonder ho- Hey!? Hang on a minute."
"You see some installed the post again in the middle of your new mayor's house entrance way."
pov "..."
"Note: I see you are rebuilding. I forgot to leave this for you. Hope it get's buried with you when the orcs return. - Former May-"
pov "Where the fuck do these keep coming from!? Honestly? Where is he hiding? Hmm?"
"You look down at the ground and see a key."
$ keyitembaronsgatekey = True

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
this is what i see on my current savefile ( did a new one from the Steam Release version and got pretty much only one error and that was for the inventory but no problem after) i sending you the savefile too if you want to check by yourself Screen.PNG

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
i have another savefile ready for chapter 2 anyway
What do you want Samuel? Me to keep going, wait for art to catch up (just hired new artist) so the char gen has characters and we have brand new NSFW, or go with the poll and do the Aeos 3D while I wait for the artist to catch up?

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
don't worry about what i said about chapter 2 and i was just finding weird that the save didn't have the mayor house building (and yeah i'am primary a French speaker in Canada kinda hard to make setence in english who are understanding) as for the save that i was talking about this is just the continuation of that save for just discovering the content of the update this is just that i saved the choice after the dragon that all if you don't understand just tell me and i will explain more proprely. ( and didn't make demand in any sense just saying and that will not happen) Again sorry if you didn't understand what i was saying

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been a while...since i finally got my gaming PC running i tended to play the games i missed so much (like assassins creed andother games that were too much for my little PC).
So, how far are you with a playable lucy version without pirate references? ^^

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Its been a while...since i finally got my gaming PC running i tended to play the games i missed so much (like assassins creed andother games that were too much for my little PC).
So, how far are you with a playable lucy version without pirate references? ^^
I have been without internet for 3 weeks while I moved. I am finishing Aeos now. Then its up to you what you do with Lucy, haha.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes