Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OddDev

May 17, 2020
I can say following in the tracks of the many messages here this is a good starting point. Most people may not be able to find everything they want in art, but programming tips in a game will definitely help people starting out. Especially RenPy since it is such a simple tool to create games. It takes a bit of time to learn, but it's the same way with any language so it's always awesome to see people sharing their knowledge and even possibly helping others start on their way towards making their own versions of a game.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I choose the hellscrape kingdom ? the demonic kingdom I want to play as a female protagonist running a demonic kingdom :D. Hope the offer still stand in voting which one to be made first.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
as right now i think the choice don't matter anymore they are aready like at 0.8 or 0.9 on Patreon and didn't release any update as right now even on steam they are focused on the full release of the game on steam and so the reason on no content update

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Apologies to everyone for no demo updates in months! I had a big move, no internet at the new place, and busy life for several weeks, and I have returned to work hard as ever since. We do not have a planned demo update until we leave Early Access on steam, but that's because we are still discussing whether we want a lite version, f95 version character, limited-run demo, etc. We can address all this soon. Meantime it's time to announce what the hell I have been working on this whole time. I spent weeks on pen and paper, ordered the art generators, and quickly finished the game. ( I began to add a chart in the screenshots above. I'll update it tonight with the correct stats.

Here is what you can expect from Aeos in the coming weeks as we prepare to leave Early Access on Steam and unleash a massive update.

If you aren't already part of our communities on Patreon and Discord, now is your chance for sneak peeks and upcoming goodies. - Derge
Well, you could just continue our girl's and the pirates story, make the other charas and some items patreon only, perhaps some locations only reachable by them too and done. Those who dont have money can play, those who are unsure will see the game developing and may decide to invest and the patreons dont have anything to complain because they have much more stuff and content than the demo players. But stopping right here is not nice and cant impress with the new stuff and content you made because its not in the demo.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
Well, you could just continue our girl's and the pirates story, make the other charas and some items patreon only, perhaps some locations only reachable by them too and done. Those who dont have money can play, those who are unsure will see the game developing and may decide to invest and the patreons dont have anything to complain because they have much more stuff and content than the demo players. But stopping right here is not nice and cant impress with the new stuff and content you made because its not in the demo.
i think you know but the Steam version is not updated too and was released as a Early Access and another thing here the response i got the september 4 from Derge on Patreon in relation to no update and i think he got a problem and that got delayed Capture.PNG

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Err okay, I just going to wait till it is sold in steam and buy it there then, hope it will be full version, working and with no bugs, LOL hahaha !

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Sorry I need to check here more often. We are actively developing the next update for steam. We are just heavily bogged down by some of the new features and a lot of art. Bear with us!

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
awesome game and I'm really looking forward to what it will look like in the future,) ...
and I hope in a lot of pregnancy scenes... :p

Reactions: Dergeproductions

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Dergeproductions
suggest you remove the .clip files next time before before packaging your game for release
on its own it's almost 200MB of bloat o_O

P.S. you could really cut down the size of your game's audio files, easily saving another 200MB, by not having all those huge WAV files.
recommend converting them to ogg vorbis or opus format.
the former is best for compatibility, although it should be unlikely for anyone to have issues with opus audio in a renpy game these days.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Dergeproductions
suggest you remove the .clip files next time before before packaging your game for release
on its own it's almost 200MB of bloat o_O

P.S. you could really cut down the size of your game's audio files, easily saving another 200MB, by not having all those huge WAV files.
recommend converting them to ogg vorbis or opus format.
the former is best for compatibility, although it should be unlikely for anyone to have issues with opus audio in a renpy game these days.
There are 14 world maps with a total of 167 screen sized maps, and 1000s of pois. This will be a big game. Ill need the extra backgrounds and audio. Regardless I will remove and compress these. Thanks.

Reactions: yamipleb

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
can i have full game?
It's available on steam. Or to patreons. You'll want the next update. I'm guessing 12 hours gameplay. We have a significant amount turned off in both the demo and full release to test these new features. I'll be keeping the half that worked really well. The next update will slam the players with content. Everything from before, the new features, this continent, and the bonus chapter, stable.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
For the Demo, I have no idea where to go after the tutorial.
Just enjoy the story, poke around the map. I was testing the random generating on the roads was all. The next update in a week or so will make it much more understandable.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes