Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's available on steam. Or to patreons. You'll want the next update. I'm guessing 12 hours gameplay. We have a significant amount turned off in both the demo and full release to test these new features. I'll be keeping the half that worked really well. The next update will slam the players with content. Everything from before, the new features, this continent, and the bonus chapter, stable.
How can we proceed to the plot? I go in Town I see only wordrobe with clothes to wear but we can't go further yet.

Reactions: jamonserrano
Mar 18, 2019
So what is this exactly? First time I see it, and the versions go from 0.5 to 0.3, so somethings fucky is already happening.

Add to that that this seems to be a demo, so I'm wondering if this is one of those threads where no one shares the game or is it something else?

Also trying to find info basically got me the info that female MC was in, then wasn't, then is, then ???
This a straight only game or?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hmm as far as I can play in the Demo, Undead Female Lich in the Icelands has no content. I click for nearly an hour over the Map, Recruit some Guys, Capture some Goblins and my Stats are rising, but I can´t get anything out of it.
With my luck on the board I choosed the unerdeveloped class out of all *sigh* So I will now play an Elf Girl Ranger or Pirate. It seems all are into Pirates and no one has some Love for undeads.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
yo i have no clue what to do im in the snowy area and i dont know how to leave it or proceed to the next area, also how to u get quests i talked to the people what i randomly encounters there were only 3 dudes and all 3 said they have no quest and i just recruited them

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
yo i have no clue what to do im in the snowy area and i dont know how to leave it or proceed to the next area, also how to u get quests i talked to the people what i randomly encounters there were only 3 dudes and all 3 said they have no quest and i just recruited them
Are there H art or just text with nude character sprites?
All the H art works, it just needs to be better establish in the game. I was worrying about other things. The next update will be shortly, and be much more clear.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hmm as far as I can play in the Demo, Undead Female Lich in the Icelands has no content. I click for nearly an hour over the Map, Recruit some Guys, Capture some Goblins and my Stats are rising, but I can´t get anything out of it.
With my luck on the board I choosed the unerdeveloped class out of all *sigh* So I will now play an Elf Girl Ranger or Pirate. It seems all are into Pirates and no one has some Love for undeads.
Ill have the next next update out shortly to remedy this. Undead should not be under developed, but I didn't spend as much time on the demo specifically as I should have, and I was testing out way too many new features. Few days and it will be reverted to our previous and smoother storyline/ battle system. I just wanted to play with the random events a bit and test it all out. Releasing it has obviously generator 1000 more bug reports than I could have gotten on my own doing one at a time.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So what is this exactly? First time I see it, and the versions go from 0.5 to 0.3, so somethings fucky is already happening.

Add to that that this seems to be a demo, so I'm wondering if this is one of those threads where no one shares the game or is it something else?

Also trying to find info basically got me the info that female MC was in, then wasn't, then is, then ???
This a straight only game or?
We stopped at v.4, rebuilt the game, had a ton of stuff we wanted to text after the art came in, so this is a limited tried of that. I labeled it back to .3 because we are not including everything we did until v.4 until next update. The next update will include the new continent, bonus chapter, and all previous stories with Arcadies. As long as the game is in development I can stick any version I want onto it until I am happy with things.

Ill report the demo with the corrections.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
All the H art works, it just needs to be better establish in the game. I was worrying about other things. The next update will be shortly, and be much more clear.
How do the h scenes work with the protagonist be customizable by the player?

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I Literally cannot play the game. I made 5 different characters and still no dice. Everyone i meet on the road offers nothing, not even sex scenes, and eventually turns into goblins which you are still unable to interact with. The only time something different happened is a small prologue I got after making a Siren. I'm not sure if you are able to start anywhere besides the snow zone but it's unplayable right now.

Reactions: Dergeproductions
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes