Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok finally got to play the latest version.

1. Give us a way to get rid of the awful cursor
2. The menu is so damn dark it's impossible to read. Also same with selecting characters I don't like black squares with nothing until you hover over them.
3. Make sure to put a note in game to equip armor and weapon
4. WTF do I have to keep finding damn direction stones once I know the fucking way?
5. Too much fucking grind.. the last direction stone is with a fucking boss that is impossible to kill

Yeah this game went from a playable game to a non-playable game.. Hopefully next version is actually playable right now it's a boring damn grind fest.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

2. The menu is so damn dark it's impossible to read. Also same with selecting characters I don't like black squares with nothing until you hover over them.
4. WTF do I have to keep finding damn direction stones once I know the fucking way?
5. Too much fucking grind.. the last direction stone is with a fucking boss that is impossible to kill

Yeah this game went from a playable game to a non-playable game.. Hopefully next version is actually playable right now it's a boring damn grind fest.
Give it time. What you want are the new game mechanics. Troops, crime, capturing buildings, crafting, pets etc. We will get there.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or just go buy one at the new arms store. I made a new store format and lowered the prices. 2 arms stores actually.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.5Demo] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 279 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 245 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Honestly all
Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.5Demo] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 279 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 245 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Awesome work Joker

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've seen this game come out recently and being updated pretty often, how much does it add every update? It looks pretty nice, and I'd like to play it once it's got a solid amout of content.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

NeverPayRetail

Dec 30, 2017
Give it time. What you want are the new game mechanics. Troops, crime, capturing buildings, crafting, pets etc. We will get there.
I wanted to address molitar's point on the cursor being bad

Navigation is super confusing. Instead of having text pop up and disappear when something is clickable - I think the text should just be visible permanently, or at least an option that would allow it

Clumped up places like the arms, items, carpenter, etc section in the city could just become something along the lines of "market" which would open a menu to choose between arms, items, carpenter, etc. Actually I didn't find the arms dealer until I ran into the chimera because navigating was so difficult

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I wanted to address molitar's point on the cursor being bad

Navigation is super confusing. Instead of having text pop up and disappear when something is clickable - I think the text should just be visible permanently, or at least an option that would allow it

Clumped up places like the arms, items, carpenter, etc section in the city could just become something along the lines of "market" which would open a menu to choose between arms, items, carpenter, etc. Actually I didn't find the arms dealer until I ran into the chimera because navigating was so difficult
I have never once felt that, but I have heard it a dozen times. I will replace the cursor! Something... swordy?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I've seen this game come out recently and being updated pretty often, how much does it add every update? It looks pretty nice, and I'd like to play it once it's got a solid amout of content.
There is already 3-6 hrs of content. Wait to long and you will be having quite the journey ahead.

Reactions: leathermax

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Are their plans for original nsfw art for this game?
All are will be original. I am working my way up to it Therod. Yes. I have already done 30 pieces which will be for release. I havent gotten into the nsfw, but I am saving the best for last as my artistic ability grows. I will aim to have many, many full nsfw scenes in the game.

Currently I am on the pets. Then I am redrawing Cataleanar in my own hand, all the characters, maps, and POIS. These will have NSFW first.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes