Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Personally I'd try all them out, just to see the content, but in order I'd do the males/creatures -> females -> slime.

I'm really curious how the writing for the skeleton would go, like I'm just confused as to where the direction would go for that xd
What does any good undead want? They hunger for life. Either to return to it or destroy it. I don't want to spoil much. Think, like, the Mummy. That's going to be a common story ark. The Skeleton is a common soldier of Cataleanar who died returning home from plundering the Arcadian Coast. Waking up in the ice the skeleton... name was... Ryan. Yup. And he is a rude kind of stoic lewd personality.

Ryan gets his own base in the ice with his skeleton buddies, and begin taking back the woman and other slaves for pleasure/ sacrifice them to return to life. Problem is that once a monster its hard to revert back. There is a redemption path, but.. I bet $20 bucks its the road less travelled. Definitely a darker character choice. Most monsters are.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I’m getting Overlord vibes , lol.

View attachment 1245354
Lol well when you try it, let me know what you think. I just made the sexual preferrences selection screens and process. Its an interactive story. I only did some of the art. Trying to move quicker. Moving on too.. Hmm. Character selection is done. Then what.. tutorial is done. I just have to make a new Hud design for some new really cool screens.

I love this one. Okay, so there is a LEGACY screen. I am trying to get it to write you a story as you play the game. This way if you die, you leave a printable legacy, if you live, you leave a big one we can all email around and check out. I don't know I thought that could be kind of cool. It also displays all of the choices you have made. I like creative writing, this is my coder spin on it. Then I got a bunch of other screens like primal powers (god hood), social status, civilization management, dynasty, and the new pet system.

And if I do all that it will make my old battle system look like trash so I better fix that too.

Then the neatest thing happens. I am super excited for. I don't have to rewrite anything. I just go through the two continents I have rewritten, add some stories, variables, start locations, quests and more, and presto.

Big, open world, sand box, RPG, RTS, Civilization building, Crafting, Pet battling, NSFW Adventure Generator. As originally intended.

I will also be doing a huge announcement regarding our Early Access steam page being now open for wishlisting! I look forward to showing this new content on steam too, and what comes next with all these characters progression.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ah also, how often will the steam version be updated? Will it be concurrent with releases or will there be a delay, and if so, how much?
So demo is only chapter one. For each character is there between 3 and 5 chapters I believe. Notes are in my office atm. After steam release the demo will get monthly updates, but steam will get constant updates. It could be weekly, bi weekly, or monthly at the latest, but I work 12 hours a day minimum at this, so it will be a lot of updates. I aim to actually finish the game, not slowly drag it on.

IF you like it I will then just keep making more content for it in dlc packs.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Btw I think this demo will have 30 hours of gameplay. So I am not playtesting a fucking thing. I quit. I will make sure there are no game ending bugs and will be taking bug requests haha.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes