Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
only 137.5 hours of work to crunch into 10 hours. It'll be fine.

View attachment 1227955
Luckily in my torment I have learned to access the powers of skynet. Now the computer can help make some of the labels! Mu-hahaha.

Ctrl.... plus v... nope.. damn it.

ctrl... plus c.... equals.. nope, AH this is infuriating! lol

But no seriously Some algorithms are helping haha

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So some things I will add that are requested: New cursor (lots of people ask, I love it? but hey.), grammar check, and more lewd content. Just know I can't write/code/draw at the same time. Humanly not okay. Once the coding is complete, and the writing is polished, I will focus solely on NSFW art for awhile.
Dont forget again to brighten up the text color in the menu. Best use the readable hover color as ground color, pick an other for the hover function and discard the dark read that cant be read on that semitransparent black background.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
kk!
Dont forget again to brighten up the text color in the menu. Best use the readable hover color as ground color, pick an other for the hover function and discard the dark read that cant be read on that semitransparent black background.
kk! 200 labels done.

Jun 27, 2017
black on black text ? icons are hard to click besides that probably good from what it looks like i gave up doh couse of the icons :D was to stupid for me to look for the small hitbox all the time

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
black on black text ? icons are hard to click besides that probably good from what it looks like i gave up doh couse of the icons :D was to stupid for me to look for the small hitbox all the time
There is a big game in there. Just get through the GUI I will fix the text soon.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
UPDATE! We are not done. And only have an hour left until I said we would be...

BUT WE ARE CLOSE!

I am blazing through to the end of both Jakus and Lucy's Chapter one. Jakus is on his way up that mountain as we speak and Lucy has taken the cavern!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
UPDATE! We are not done. And only have an hour left until I said we would be...

BUT WE ARE CLOSE!

I am blazing through to the end of both Jakus and Lucy's Chapter one. Jakus is on his way up that mountain as we speak and Lucy has taken the cavern!
You are speed, I'm impressed that you working very fast and hard on your project. You are 1 of the few Developers that I'm truly admire for this, and maybe you are the first that actually working nonstop to deliver new update with massive playtime

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You are speed, I'm impressed that you working very fast and hard on your project. You are 1 of the few Developers that I'm truly admire for this, and maybe you are the first that actually working nonstop to deliver new update with massive playtime
My schedule today since my wife had the day off:

10 minute break

1 hour sleep.

It's been 12 hours lol.

• Wow
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My schedule today since my wife had the day off:

10 minute break

1 hour sleep.

It's been 12 hours lol.
That's a very rough schedule, I think after done with this update you should take a break. Your own health are more important than anything after all, but nonetheless I'm truly grateful and thank you for the hard work

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
That's a very rough schedule, I think after done with this update you should take a break. Your own health are more important than anything after all, but nonetheless I'm truly grateful and thank you for the hard work
Lol must slate the lucy fans and the steam release. Then I have my own permission to bury myself in blankets of a few days. Maybe hit up the mountains and go camp.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update: Jakus has taken the throne. Lucy has taken the Caverns. PHEW.
Don't know why but I really love and want both role to have difference approaching: Jakus will travel around the world and become Pirate King while Lucy will become a typical empress to rule over the country, because the vibe they giving out so far imply that

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Don't know why but I really love and want both role to have difference approaching: Jakus will travel around the world and become Pirate King while Lucy will become a typical empress to rule over the country, because the vibe they giving out so far imply that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts? - i guess these are tiny spoilers.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts? - i guess these are tiny spoilers.
It was very interesting and I think I like all the paths you set up for the 2 characters and for players to freely choose which way they will walk, not just that but my expectation got subverted when Jakus actually a man with ambition and clear goals. Make me feel like I need to choose and playing Lucy side to see it for myself, when the update for her story came out

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It was very interesting and I think I like all the paths you set up for the 2 characters and for players to freely choose which way they will walk, not just that but my expectation got subverted when Jakus actually a man with ambition and clear goals. Make me feel like I need to choose and playing Lucy side to see it for myself, when the update for her story came out
Well I am blowing through it right now. Again expect good things, but not final and smooth for her story. I am tired. Still working. I am at 7000+ lines of code I have done today. And I am still going after 14 1/2 hours. I would like this done tonight.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well I am blowing through it right now. Again expect good things, but not final and smooth for her story. I am tired. Still working. I am at 7000+ lines of code I have done today. And I am still going after 14 1/2 hours. I would like this done tonight.
If you can't working on the update anymore then take a break and rest to recover and save it for tomorrow, it was okay to know when you reached limit. Just slow down a bit
By the way can I ask: Does the Slim king wishes he offer to Jakus legit when I reached his dungeon floor? I'm planning to choose the first wish which is mind controlling those 3 girls, and if I choose for Jakus to be immortal will he really can't die when go monster hunting?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
If you can't working on the update anymore then take a break and rest to recover and save it for tomorrow, it was okay to know when you reached limit. Just slow down a bit
By the way can I ask: Does the Slim king wishes he offer to Jakus legit when I reached his dungeon floor? I'm planning to choose the first wish which is mind controlling those 3 girls, and if I choose for Jakus to be immortal will he really can't die when go monster hunting?
Ugh. Watch what you wish for is all I can say. For now its all fun and games, but once I input true and false statements some of these could bite your in the ass. Or maybe not. But immortality probably will mean Jakus turning into an undead, losing his wind powers (lossed at death) and getting dark magic. He will still get fire, but again choose wisely. Later on characters will recognize him as undead. (I actually have not used a true/false statement in the entire code, because I am saving them for the next phase of having npcs better interact and acknowledge your choices/ achievements/ crimes.)

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yeah I am tired. Sorry all. I failed. Break time. I will start back in 6 hrs. Jakus sits atop the throne, and Lucy is still on her way to Toppot. More tomorrow.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes