Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It sounds like you have ambitious plans. I just hope you're ready to see them through. I've seen everything from indie to AAA developers crack under pressure, leading to a loss of passion, with less than ideal outcomes for everyone.
That's not to diminish your confidence though. I like an ambitious plan. I just want you to know that it's gonna be a challenge, and you'll inevitably run into roadblocks and/or dilemmas along the way. I want you to be ready for that.
Otherwise, I can only really say good luck! Here's hoping for the best for your project.
I appreciate the words of wisdom. I'm learning to step back and breath when the code gets the best of me. Then i'm always back at it!

Reactions: DarkBlue666

alyath

May 31, 2020
It will be a good Game if you get half of your Plans done, and can be a great one if you get all done. So just the best for you. Hope it will all come to good, the Idea is great.
Will your Game be more a Dark, or a funny fantasy World? So far from the Pics I would think about a funny one. But the Story will also go for a Dark one. With your Evil Family and whatever they throw in your way to get you stopped.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It will be a good Game if you get half of your Plans done, and can be a great one if you get all done. So just the best for you. Hope it will all some to good, the Idea is great.
Will your Game be more a Dark, or a funny fantasy World? So far from the Pics I would think about a funny one. But the Story will also go for a Dark one. With your Evil Family and whatever they throw in your way to get you stopped.
There will be different playable characters, and the themes, and feelings the story goes towards will shift with what is happening around them. Themes of corruption and and evil choices may come up when it comes to city management and how you interact with events! A lot of the story will stay light and funny to retain its adventurous feel though.

Reactions: alyath

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
just seen tags and had a question - really is there is no sexual content there? if there is i want to see appropriate tag. if nothing out there of "adult" so note it as "no sexual" in tags. just to be clear

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
just seen tags and had a question - really is there is no sexual content there? if there is i want to see appropriate tag. if nothing out there of "adult" so note it as "no sexual" in tags. just to be clear
There is nudity. The NSFW will start to be added at the end of chapter one, and then spread throughout the first chapter (which is the one you are playing now. Give it a week for the scenes. But I can think of 3-4 places nudity is involved.

Reactions: Sanders2100

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
seems promising from what was said, a shame there's no underage though heheh. good thing I can enjoy normal stuff as well

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
If you're able to stick with this thing and continue this level of interactivity that you seem to be taking with the community, I can see this eventually being one of the best. Wish you the best of luck, friend, and pace yourself to avoid burnout.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
If you're able to stick with this thing and continue this level of interactivity that you seem to be taking with the community, I can see this eventually being one of the best. Wish you the best of luck, friend, and pace yourself to avoid burnout.
Thank you. I am actually uploading the next version as we speak haha 1 hr tops!

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes