Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I don't get it why male need come first to be compleated and female need to wait until male is finished? It kinda sexist and unfaier.

male had alredy a bunch of option to do shitty think and female need to wait. I bet it made by a Male Dev.
Actually I like the female story line better and tend to write her tone far too male, so I take more time with it, and have to go back after my wife reads to change the tone or get help with it. And you may notice from time to time I reference the female's action in the male line. That's me setting up her arc to make it easier to go back and fill out. V.13 Will have the female unto at least where we are now.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You could have just said "Sorry, I won't put in lolis". Seems kinda rude. Or just tell people that they can put the thread on ignore, because this kind of content won't be put into the game.

Now, they didn't say they wanted lolis. And I checked their other posts before to see they expressed do say it elsewhere. this is semi-realism, so that who line is a no-no. Either way, I am new and the admins gave me better instructions on how to report/not respond.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Aeos The NSFW adventure generator [v0.12] [DergeProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 888 MB

Compressed Win Size: 165 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 148 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 142 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
finally a male partner who is cool ,the town guard captain is amazing... great job

goddammit ...and I liked the antic and funny partnership...,hope there's a version where that doesn't happen

Last edited:
Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Can you make unncesured version. I don't like censureship.
There are only two pictures in the game that were censored. I will undo them. I have already started on the female line and will keep her up to date better if I can. Let me know maybe in the future how her tone is as well? Of it sounds too male ill go back and continuously re-write.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
finally a male partner who is cool ,the town guard captain is amazing... great job

goddammit ...and I liked the attic and funny partnership...,hope there's a version where that doesn't happen

Fear not! I love their storyline too. I won't spoil much, but will just tell you their friendship isn't over yet, and our hero hasn't had the last laugh between them.

Reactions: damias

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Ok, hm...I think the intro needs a bit of work, it was quite confusing. Suddenly characters show up und talk about killing and stuff...I guess it could be more fleshed out? It feels a bit like the fourth wall joke kind of disgaea dialogue, just more rushed.

The writing itself is ok so far, just saw a few spelling errors. Not sure if I like the dialogue boxes and that female npc who asks about your gender looks...compressed? Something doesn't seem to be right.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
How does character creation work?
So there are two types:

Campaign, where you choose premade characters. And Sandbox mode which will be implemented in... v.4. Est 3 weeks. Here you start completely from scratch to pick hair, body, gender, name, class, side kick, starting area. The whole world will be your playground.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ok, hm...I think the intro needs a bit of work, it was quite confusing. Suddenly characters show up und talk about killing and stuff...I guess it could be more fleshed out? It feels a bit like the fourth wall joke kind of disgaea dialogue, just more rushed.

The writing itself is ok so far, just saw a few spelling errors. Not sure if I like the dialogue boxes and that female npc who asks about your gender looks...compressed? Something doesn't seem to be right.
There are regular intermissions, and some preludes that are explained to the player through visual stories, but are not made apparent to the characters in the story. It fills in the blanks and will set up better villains without having to constantly push them in our heroes path to do so.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
So there are two types:

Campaign, where you choose premade characters. And Sandbox mode which will be implemented in... v.4. Est 3 weeks. Here you start completely from scratch to pick hair, body, gender, name, class, side kick, starting area. The whole world will be your playground.
Would that include pubic hair?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Would that include pubic hair?
And beard. So if that's what you want, that's what you are getting, haha. I believe there at 11 different options. I don't have my notes in front of me, but I can guess: name, gender, hair, beard, pubic hair (all 3 style and colour. You don't choose your expressions though that's by scene. So eyebrows you choose colour not type.), body type (endo,meso, ecto), high (female average, male average, tall), eye colour, class, start location, side kick.

Cool?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

Oh and I am still deciding on character sizes. I will sort that out. She is very compressed.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
And beard. So if that's what you want, that's what you are getting, haha. I believe there at 11 different options. I don't have my notes in front of me, but I can guess: name, gender, hair, beard, pubic hair (all 3 style and colour. You don't choose your expressions though that's by scene. So eyebrows you choose colour not type.), body type (endo,meso, ecto), high (female average, male average, tall), eye colour, class, start location, side kick.

Cool?
What the side kick for? Sex?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What the side kick for? Sex?
Side kick is your rock. Like a reliable character who shines more than just a regular party member. Although they are just a secondary character, just like the Sergeant/Captain is for Jakus, or Melanie will be for Lucy. They typically have local knowledge, offer friendship, sex, travel companion, and support on a consistent basis, but aren't a primary character the hero pursues after.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes