Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is already one idea that would make a huge difference to almost all of the games here: A lesbian harem.
So far i only found 2,5 (officially 3, but 2 of them are from the same dev and almost identically with the same characters and story in an other location) with a female protagonist and female harem (some have a male harem, but those are on my ignore list because i cannot play a dickhunter).
Not for me but for the bisexuals a mixed harem would be something new on this site, its always either male or female. That could also work well for male protagonists.
Other than that you already got me to watch this thread, so i'll let you know if i stumble over more ideas after i played it.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Since I'm boring I will probably stick with playing Lucy, so I can't say much to the male path(s). I noticed only one more spelling error (pefer -> prefer) with the registration girl just now.

Hm...I think the music transitions are a bit sudden as well.

Keep up the good work. o/

And lesbian protag / harem is really rare for some reason. I wouldn't mind having options of course.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
There is already one idea that would make a huge difference to almost all of the games here: A lesbian harem.
So far i only found 2,5 (officially 3, but 2 of them are from the same dev and almost identically with the same characters and story in an other location) with a female protagonist and female harem (some have a male harem, but those are on my ignore list because i cannot play a dickhunter).
Not for me but for the bisexuals a mixed harem would be something new on this site, its always either male or female. That could also work well for male protagonists.
Other than that you already got me to watch this thread, so i'll let you know if i stumble over more ideas after i played it.
Alright. Let's give it a try then. Lucy's first scene is lesbian anyways. Let's keep it that way all the way through to a harem.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Since I'm boring I will probably stick with playing Lucy, so I can't say much to the male path(s). I noticed only one more spelling error (pefer -> prefer) with the registration girl just now.

And lesbian protag / harem is really rare for some reason. I wouldn't mind having options of course.
I'll try this with Lucy. And yes I will fix the music up. It's all about polishing it. Unfortunately I burn myself out with these updates forcing me to take a day off. I'm back on it now.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It's essential to stay motivated, so don't get burned out by working every day. Free time is essential as well.
I appreciate that. I like to hyper-focus until I complete at least stages, you know?

So our artist is no longer with us. They no longer wanted to rev share. I didn't release their name, so it's OK they are going. For now, I am going to have to learn to draw and have to do the scenes myself. Hiring an artist even to do the first two sets of scenes could cost 600usd. I will let you all know when they are ready, and I will even journal my progress on here actively. I love the idea of those threads. I am hoping to update for Wednesday. I would expect Friday to be safe. But I am doing those scenes.

In terms of capabilities, I am learning that things are only as hard as you make them. I switched from working with my hands to writing a little under a year ago. I then finished my first adventure novel. I wanted to get into games, so I learned to code C# and started my own SFW game. It's in production. I am switching to NSFW because I found pure SFW very restrictive and an NSFW permissible adventure game more in line with my interests. (Though I am still producing it too.) Drawing is only a logical progression from what I have learned. If I could do it all, I would be able to produce exceptional and consistent products.

That or it will fucking suck and all cave and spend more money, haha. But I already have to pay for characters, background, music, etc. I need to learn to do more on my own.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Well, the part about the captain being assassinated feels so wrong in all aspects. Assassins targeting a guard for doing his job do not fit any RPG story that I have ever read or played. The banter between them was funny; then he is gone just like that.. it detracted from the story. Instead, he did not leave in the first place as he had a job.
I did bring him back. And in doing so explained a key function post chapter one. Gods are mind readers. The sergeant will quickly regain his average body under some choice paths. Others he took off. ( I don't have a character for him yet). I am glad you all like him so much. And there are a lot of people who feel the same way it seems; however, don't settle on him just yet. The female character and all future heroes will have side kicks. Each with a unique relationship. You will love this when it comes to true sandbox move and can pick your own in detail.

Now, I'm afraid I have to disagree with your thoughts on his backstory. It was mentioned in the post orc horde attack scene, when our male hero wakes up after a week, that the sergeant has a significant reputation with outlaws, reaching into other continents. He is noted to have hung a famous criminal as well.

I'm always willing to consider community feedback, but don't assume that I will write like everyone else. I have my ideas and aspirations for this project.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Do you talk about an other game?
I started the game, picked *surprise* the female protagonist, sailed to the only possible location, went to the guild and reached the end of content.
Didnt see any assassins, any corpse or anything else except for the dick of the guy i didnt wanted to play.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I started the game, picked *surprise* the female protagonist, sailed to the only possible location, went to the guild and reached the end of content.
Didnt see any assassins, any corpse or anything else except for the dick of the guy i didnt wanted to play.
Nope, Same game. We are talking about the male protagonist. I'm feeling much more rested. Bear with me and ill get the female line done while im drawing. I have most of it ready.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

Lucy is ready for your adventuring!

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
One Lesbian protagonist awaiting adventures.

• Love
Reactions: Virulenz

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
It sounds like you have ambitious plans. I just hope you're ready to see them through. I've seen everything from indie to AAA developers crack under pressure, leading to a loss of passion, with less than ideal outcomes for everyone.
That's not to diminish your confidence though. I like an ambitious plan. I just want you to know that it's gonna be a challenge, and you'll inevitably run into roadblocks and/or dilemmas along the way. I want you to be ready for that.
Otherwise, I can only really say good luck! Here's hoping for the best for your project.

I just did a 48 hour coding session. I have learned the burnout, and now shall go sleep it off haha.

Reactions: DarkBlue666

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What if someone pirates the Patreon version of this?
You and me, therod, will stay up all night writing semi-supportive comments about them until they either feel like sh*t or get so concerned for their safety from our incredible determination that they stop because we look f*king n*ts.

I update every two days. I work my butt off on this game. I need to support projects. Im even thinking of throwing in a free console game and book to my subscribers from my studio.

It's a pipe dream probably, but im very dedicated to it. That and we have a steam release coming up.

I don't know.

I have spent several hundred hours so far. I plan on adding to each line until it's 100 hours of game play plus.

I'll keep two of the line's public.

Can they spare three bucks to help? Maybe, maybe not. But I appreciate like you have no idea.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Lesbian harem sounds like fun but please don't remove straight old good humping from her path and keep it optional instead, if possible
Can I just make separate heroes with separate preferences? I promise to make them all good haha. But everyone wants a different type and I don't mind writing them all in.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes