Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Aeos The NSFW adventure generator [v0.14] [DergeProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 821 MB

Compressed Win Size: 141 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 124 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 125 MB PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
havent played it but if the mc is the guy that looks like a thug, not really a fan
That's not even judging a book by its cover. lol Its like judging the book for the block its sold on. He's a pirate. And one of what will be likely a dozen characters who's campaigns you can play, and a sandbox coming to make your own in a very free and specific manner.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
One of our protagonists is a lesbian. Is there a tag for that?
Sadly only the lesbian tag. Check out my signature, maybe the opinion of some devs would help to get the staff thinking about it.
Can I just make separate heroes with separate preferences? I promise to make them all good haha. But everyone wants a different type and I don't mind writing them all in.
Thats one option...or you can make a choice early in the game if you are interested in guys or girls and then do different routes. I dont know what would be less work. But i like the appearance of the current female protagonist (whats funny cuz i'm not really into blondes ^^) and would like to keep playing her. So if you really plan on different charas for each sexuality, i would be happy if the current female would be the lesbian and the new one the straight or bi girl.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Sadly only the lesbian tag. Check out my signature, maybe the opinion of some devs would help to get the staff thinking about it.

Thats one option...or you can make a choice early in the game if you are interested in guys or girls and then do different routes. I dont know what would be less work. But i like the appearance of the current female protagonist (whats funny cuz i'm not really into blondes ^^) and would like to keep playing her. So if you really plan on different charas for each sexuality, i would be happy if the current female would be the lesbian and the new one the straight or bi girl.
Well there you have it Virulenz called dibbs. hahaha.

JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
Can I just make separate heroes with separate preferences? I promise to make them all good haha. But everyone wants a different type and I don't mind writing them all in.
Jesus man, don't burn yourself out trying to please everyone. Well I gave this a few weeks of updates to see how it went before giving it a shot and played through both routes. I like both characters and what you've setup, it shows promise and good luck.

Also since I can only give one answer to the poll (which I've done), I'll write my answers for my two saves.

>Jakus Sharktooth - Lead the Kingdom of Arcadies
>Lucy Darkeddgar - Join the Adventurer's Guild and start a Chapter house

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Jesus man, don't burn yourself out trying to please everyone. Well I gave this a few weeks of updates to see how it went before giving it a shot and played through both routes. I like both characters and what you've setup, it shows promise and good luck.

Also since I can only give one answer to the poll (which I've done), I'll write my answers for my two saves.

>Jakus Sharktooth - Lead the Kingdom of Arcadies
>Lucy Darkeddgar - Join the Adventurer's Guild and start a Chapter house
I just really like the skills I am learning, and want to build it. I also want to grow it so I can make some money to invest into making better games and publishing my book. (I can't take it out of my own right now, covids really hurt me.) Ill try and better balance myself out. I can't exactly hit the gym in todays world though haha. It's home, work, family. We are in a lockdown.

With that said whatever kingdom gets it is starting tonight. And you have some great choices. It doesn't matter which is picked. All six will run to the end of chapter two. And the two you have will still remain public and fully updated.

I just like to know which people want to test first. Civilization management is going to be really fun thing to play with.

Reactions: luvhentai

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good i saved as soon as i entered the tavern/guild. So i could see you dressed the guy for the first encounter, that alone is already a reason to thank you ^^

The path selection is a little difficult at this point of the story since you dont really know how the paths look like...i mean, you dont know anything about the fire kingdom except for their current leader being the puppet of your enemy. You also dont know what the hell happens to your personality if you consider yourself a goddess and whatever else it means to start a cult around you, except there is a cute nun to play with...so for now i prefer to stay in the guild since thats where my beloved brother wanted me...its time for him to learn the consequences for being a stupid moron ^^
But first of all, i hope mel found somewhat to grip on the way down, i would prefer to find her alive instead of a corpse on my way home. It would be a shame not to find some other usage for her moving lips without getting a headache from it ^^

After seeing the way you go i think it would be much less work to add sexuality paths by choice instead of additional charas. If you make sex scenes and dialogues for every possible loveinterest and just dont involve those who are discarded by the choice of your sexuality you only need to make them once, but if you make different protagonists for every sexuality you would need to make at least the bi/mixed scenes twice. That may not sound terrible for now, but later, when this game goes big and the number of people grows, you will be happy to save yourself from doing anything twice, or for both genders even 4 times, especially if the routes have different people that only can be met on the route (like nuns you never meet without being the goddess or soldiers you dont meet without being the fire leader or adventurers/damsels you only meet in the guild). In the end its fully up to you, i just think that much extra work would also slow down the progress of the story/game updates...and honestly, i already like the game to much to endure the wait ^^
But as someone already said before, dont burn out yourself and dont ignore your family. I prefer to wait for an update than seeing you break down and unable to continue your good work. Or lose your interest because of the workload.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Good i saved as soon as i entered the tavern/guild. So i could see you dressed the guy for the first encounter, that alone is already a reason to thank you ^^

The path selection is a little difficult at this point of the story since you dont really know how the paths look like...i mean, you dont know anything about the fire kingdom except for their current leader being the puppet of your enemy. You also dont know what the hell happens to your personality if you consider yourself a goddess and whatever else it means to start a cult around you, except there is a cute nun to play with...so for now i prefer to stay in the guild since thats where my beloved brother wanted me...its time for him to learn the consequences for being a stupid moron ^^
But first of all, i hope mel found somewhat to grip on the way down, i would prefer to find her alive instead of a corpse on my way home. It would be a shame not to find some other usage for her moving lips without getting a headache from it ^^

After seeing the way you go i think it would be much less work to add sexuality paths by choice instead of additional charas. If you make sex scenes and dialogues for every possible loveinterest and just dont involve those who are discarded by the choice of your sexuality you only need to make them once, but if you make different protagonists for every sexuality you would need to make at least the bi/mixed scenes twice. That may not sound terrible for now, but later, when this game goes big and the number of people grows, you will be happy to save yourself from doing anything twice, or for both genders even 4 times, especially if the routes have different people that only can be met on the route (like nuns you never meet without being the goddess or soldiers you dont meet without being the fire leader or adventurers/damsels you only meet in the guild). In the end its fully up to you, i just think that much extra work would also slow down the progress of the story/game updates...and honestly, i already like the game to much to endure the wait ^^
But as someone already said before, dont burn out yourself and dont ignore your family. I prefer to wait for an update than seeing you break down and unable to continue your good work. Or lose your interest because of the workload.
I definitely get where you are coming from with how to handle the character, so ill address a few things, then explain the true purpose of the game:

I don't ignore my family; I am just not very wise with my time. I will take the advice to heart, though. The burnout was real. But, so too were the rewards. I never anticipated finishing both chapters quickly and giving them a second review for polish. That should have been a two-week process. Now I can rest for a bit, and well everyone tries them out.

Okay, there is so much I can talk about with what I am planning to do with Aeos. Maybe this will help, though, regarding the killing of characters first, direction of the story, and long term goals. Imagine the campaign less like the game, and more like a tutorial and a history lesson. This lesson goes forward, backward, and throughout time depending on your character and his or her choices. Which you are free to role play and enjoy. You have the freedom and variety to do so. Or you will, after I sleep some more, haha.

Aeos will truly become special once the sandbox mode hits. Not because you can make your character, that's just gravy. It's going to be unique because we built Aeos already. I will take those characters from the campaign, their freedoms, and the variety you choose from, even with its extreme scope, mix it in a bowl, and toss you in. With each chapter and character, I don't mind having more; we learn past, present, future. We also become aware of hundreds of interactions and events. I.e., Where are the Sharktooth lords? How many siblings does the Darkeddgar family have? Where are their armies? What are their motivations? And who died?

Hell, what would have happened if you showed up after Jakus finished unloading those crates and used them for something else. Maybe a quick way past a pesky fire breather? Or to get some revenge on one of the characters early, i.e., the fire baron? We all know what will happen, but you choose how you want to carve a path through the world in sandbox mode. You are not part of some story; I'll be dropping you in a comet. When you enter sandbox mode, you are like a fresh slate thrown into the mix. You choose what you look like when you arrive and a few other vital things, but you have to decide what to do next. Do you do your own thing? Or, do you have a laundry list of asses to kick? While you travel, those stories from the campaign become the generated events. What's unique is what you choose to change, knowing that, how you do it, and how you interact with Aeos. The sandbox game will be for you to form your tale on Aeos; as a godling, and while there is a scalable omnipotency. So to play on that, the campaign is your power to predict but to enjoy your adventure, carve a kingdom, and a legend, that will take knowledge, a little luck, and a lot of solid choices.

So, if you want Melanie to live, do it.

But you have to do it yourself unless that hero brings her back or finds her alive.

And if you have to do it yourself, you need to be strong enough to affect the series of events that are going to occur.

ie:

Save her == Fight the monster

Capture her yourself = = Fight the heroes

Do you want a quick way to power? Get there first and take the Godhood of fire. It might save her life if you were standing there ready to tear Minister Zekzek to pieces.

And if you aren't fast enough, stealing the Godhood of Fire from the volcano will mean fighting them all to the top.

Aeos is a big place, but its done intentionally to give you the choice to live as, live alongside, or make lasting decisions on any scale imaginable.

Or atleast thats the goal. :_)

Reactions: Virulenz

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't know only male can do evil think like joining the dark forces and female need to be good girl and good hero. Have you see her expression whe she get mad she kinda scary.

For now I haven't decide yet which I need to vote for.

By the way Daddums have you date and time I post that comment for you usless facepalm? Whach out befor do some shitty think likethe again. You and you friend are late.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are you sure? I think the inquisition could go quite evil, just think about our glory history...and being what you are, the daughter of the evil ruler, you can take over their followers as soon as your family is destroyed...the holy flame and death magic in one...that could lead to a darker future than bro and daddy could even image ^^
And if you lead the army as fire baroness its only you who set the path, armys tend to follow, no matter what goals their leader may have.
For no i think the only "good" path she has is the guild because she is not the leader there...yet...who knows which side will pay more for the jobs to be done and if you are willing to take them just for money...

I dont know the male protagonist, but the choices seem similar balanced....except for a little detail...if he joins the evil or his family, he will be a small fish in the beginning, it looks like there is no leader job in both. Means the female has 2 leader and one lower level choices while the male has 2 lower choices and one leader job.

*g* You got a facepalm stalker too? Until now mine has no interest in this topic/game, maybe we stay lucky here ^^

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Are you sure? I think the inquisition could go quite evil, just think about our glory history...and being what you are, the daughter of the evil ruler, you can take over their followers as soon as your family is destroyed...the holy flame and death magic in one...that could lead to a darker future than bro and daddy could even image ^^
And if you lead the army as fire baroness its only you who set the path, armys tend to follow, no matter what goals their leader may have.
For no i think the only "good" path she has is the guild because she is not the leader there...yet...who knows which side will pay more for the jobs to be done and if you are willing to take them just for money...

I dont know the male protagonist, but the choices seem similar balanced....except for a little detail...if he joins the evil or his family, he will be a small fish in the beginning, it looks like there is no leader job in both. Means the female has 2 leader and one lower level choices while the male has 2 lower choices and one leader job.

*g* You got a facepalm stalker too? Until now mine has no interest in this topic/game, maybe we stay lucky here ^^
Yeah I will wait for some interesting outcome in female path.

I prefer be leaderI don't like take orders. So I choise some of leading path. Meybe a Good. It kind intersing and be the Queen it itregued me a lot like the goddess path.

Yeah, itkind irritating me a lot.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I don't know only male can do evil think like joining the dark forces and female need to be good girl and good hero. Have you see her expression whe she get mad she kinda scary.

For now I haven't decide yet which I need to vote for.

By the way Daddums have you date and time I post that comment for you usless facepalm? Whach out befor do some shitty think likethe again. You and you friend are late.
Yeah inquisition could be based on any of the directions you push it; however, remember Lucy is already evil. And they are just treating her like a big bag of dicks. I am not surprised to see that when she gets her first real taste of freedom (he first time away her brother tried to drown her at sea and have dinosaurs eat her.) That she does no go back. Also by extension she knows her brother sent Minister Zekzek, who threw Melanie off the cliff.

What was the second thing you mentioned?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Yeah I will wait for some interesting outcome in female path.

I prefer be leaderI don't like take orders. So I choise some of leading path. Meybe a Good. It kind intersing and be the Queen it itregued me a lot like the goddess path.

Yeah, itkind irritating me a lot.
For the Godling chapter, in no way will you not be on top of the food chain, but will always be a guildmaster/queen/or Matriarch in title; however, what you will notice is people trying to trick or coerce you.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I think you both may have missed it. She does have an evil path. At least more evil than the others. Any choice to remake a kingdom, means destruction of the old on. That would not be what I call good. It's still not full evil, but pretty bad at least at first.

• Haha

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The faceplame I get on comment of may 4 it passed a lot of day since I posted my comment, those who react with a usless facepalme they didin't see a time when I posted it.
I yeah, so I normally contact those people directly and I recommend you do it too. I started contacting people who post thinking emojis, because I thought it meant suspicious or something they don't like.

Turns out they liked it and the game just got them thinking :D hahaha So you never know what an emoji, unless its the poop one, could mean.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Cant speak for michele here, but my facepalm stalker hates anything lesbian, especially lesbians like me, so i got tons of facepalms just for asking if there is/will be a lesbian route in a game or just a few lesbian scenes...that was also the reason for creating the topic in my signature, if i dont need to ask anytime "female protagonist" and "lesbian" tags are together it would spare me tons of facepalms and lots of typing ^^
Contacting that guy is useless, he just insults you right away. Well, you'll see if he looks into this game, almost everything i said here will earn a facepalm from him :p

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Cant speak for michele here, but my facepalm stalker hates anything lesbian, especially lesbians like me, so i got tons of facepalms just for asking if there is/will be a lesbian route in a game or just a few lesbian scenes...that was also the reason for creating the topic in my signature, if i dont need to ask anytime "female protagonist" and "lesbian" tags are together it would spare me tons of facepalms and lots of typing ^^
Contacting that guy is useless, he just insults you right away. Well, you'll see if he looks into this game, almost everything i said here will earn a facepalm from him :p
That's fine, there is actually already a facepalm in the game that may attract him anyway.

It's in a lesbian scene though, so he's gonna have to sit through it if he wants to b*tch about it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Virulenz

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Alright all,

The masses have spoken and Jakus Sharktooth's Dark side is coming out! It's going to be a blast and I was already prepared for this eventuality. The next update will be for his Chapter two and ready by Friday!

I want to take a quick minute to address our Patreon our future steam release. 68% of people provided feedback saying the choice that they would like first is paywall related content. (Or atleast options that I marked for Patreon only) I have a ton of costs coming up with this game. I need sound effects for war and fire, a second screen because I can code at a quarter the speed I could before, but the time it takes for me to referrence code is the same, and the list goes on.

IF you consider supporting my patreon, here is way you get:

- A free E-book, from my studio regarding an SFW title we are developing for consoles.

- A free digital download of that SFW game when it releases on steam

- And a ton of benefits specific to Aeos. You will be helping the development of both Aeos, and myself as I grow in this industry and gather the tools I need. There are tons of benefits listed, and I am still planning to update as often as I do, at least two a week.

- If you are a Patreon subscriber, you will not have to buy the game on steam at retail, and your subscription payments will go towards paying off a copy. If it's paid I will email you a key same day. And Packages of $10 or more will just get it early anyways, as it's expected to reach that as it is. Aeos will be listed for 23.99 on steam later this month, and you will already have it. Along with a ton of cool benefits.

Next update schedule: Jakus Sharktooth Chapter two - Dark Forces - will release Friday!

Following update scheduled: Lucy Darkeddgar - The Adventurer's Guild - Will release Monday!

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes