Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Ok, that was a nice update so far that shows a bit more what you have in mind with your project. Still very barebones where everything happens too fast and doesn't leave much of an impression, so it needs some meat over time. The art is nice, so I hope you find some decent replacement. Since comissions are horribly expensive, maybe stick with art for the really important characters first, like Lucy herself. Hm, and maybe put text boxes always between the characters, sometimes a character is behind the box and it looks strange. I also think the three faction choices need to be explained more. The masturbation scene or rather the lewd scenes in general were...very, very brief, so I'm hoping for more details in the future. It's a bit hard to judge the game in this early state. ^^

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ok, that was a nice update so far that shows a bit more what you have in mind with your project. Still very barebones where everything happens too fast and doesn't leave much of an impression, so it needs some meat over time. The art is nice, so I hope you find some decent replacement. Since comissions are horribly expensive, maybe stick with art for the really important characters first, like Lucy herself. Hm, and maybe put text boxes always between the characters, sometimes a character is behind the box and it looks strange. I also think the three faction choices need to be explained more. The masturbation scene or rather the lewd scenes in general were...very, very brief, so I'm hoping for more details in the future. It's a bit hard to judge the game in this early state. ^^
Generally what is going to happen for polishing is that we will continue along the story until new scenes and game play mechanics become available. Then we go back and work our way forward implementing and polishing the changes. But thanks for the review. :) I know there are definitely a few areas we can improve, I am just taking it in chunks.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so this round I played Janus and his saves are on page 1. I than also played Lucy and her saves are on page 5. Since not much content in updates I will most likely keep this pattern but the hard decision is to come. 9 pages isn't going to be enough saves with 6 paths.. As the game progresses except for being evil I will play the 2 paths of Janus and Lucy. That will give me page 1-2 for Janus first path, page 3-4 for the second path, page 5-6 for Lucy first path, and 7-8 for her second path.

I play to be hero and the evil path.. no interest in it.. enough evil in the real world I sure as hell don't want to play evil in a game.. I game for feeling good not bad ;)

Aug 11, 2018
So the female protagonist is lesbian only now? Damm I was liking the game so far but I'm not really a big fan of lesbian only.
Anyways the game looks really promising I'm sure people that are into that kind of stuff will enjoy this game when it gets more content, good luck with the development.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Ok so this round I played Janus and his saves are on page 1. I than also played Lucy and her saves are on page 5. Since not much content in updates I will most likely keep this pattern but the hard decision is to come. 9 pages isn't going to be enough saves with 6 paths.. As the game progresses except for being evil I will play the 2 paths of Janus and Lucy. That will give me page 1-2 for Janus first path, page 3-4 for the second path, page 5-6 for Lucy first path, and 7-8 for her second path.

I play to be hero and the evil path.. no interest in it.. enough evil in the real world I sure as hell don't want to play evil in a game.. I game for feeling good not bad ;)
I am sitting here counting fingers right now. Umm Okay. There are Jakus path is one good, neutral, and evil. Then they branch to varying degrees. So even in those paths you can have variety. Then with Lucy it is I dont know.. Neutral, Evil, and Good. Again within the choices you will have a ton of variety. Chapter two is big.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So the female protagonist is lesbian only now? Damm I was liking the game so far but I'm not really a big fan of lesbian only.
Anyways the game looks really promising I'm sure people that are into that kind of stuff will enjoy this game when it gets more content, good luck with the development.
Ok, don't focus so much on the protagonist part. By the time campaign is done there will be a dozen heroes to pick from. And they are not even the goal of the game. Although all will have a complete run through of the game, if you dont like one it doesn't matter, make your own or pick another. All become the events in our sandbox, and you can custom your own hero and pick your path. I have already began designing the sandbox system and its very promising.

I have dont have a timeline on the sandbox mode opening.. maybe a week or two at most. RPG elements are nearly done. And inventory system is be retro added starting with chapter two.

Give the game time to reach its potential. :) Everyone will have someone they like.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Hey! How do I reset the poll to a new one?
In the poll there is a edit button click on it. Edit the poll with the questions and poll ans etc, then click on the save button .. That should usually reset it .. if not you gonna have to go to edit again and check the DELETE section where there is a reset or delete option. IMO just delete the old poll and create a new one.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
In the poll there is a edit button click on it. Edit the poll with the questions and poll ans etc, then click on the save button .. That should usually reset it .. if not you gonna have to go to edit again and check the DELETE section where there is a reset or delete option. IMO just delete the old poll and create a new one.
I submitted a ticket and they told me to just submit tickets in the future.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The new poll is already closed lol
Maybe give it some time before doing that, some people tend to sleep or work every few days and may miss the chance to vote ;)
But if you add sleep and already finished some sex scenes with currently known characters you could also add some dreams. If you dont want to spoiler future releationships you can make them skipable. Personally i dont sleep in games if i can avoid it, sometimes while gaming but never in games. With some dreams it would at least not be boring ^^

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
The new poll is already closed lol
Maybe give it some time before doing that, some people tend to sleep or work every few days and may miss the chance to vote ;)
But if you add sleep and already finished some sex scenes with currently known characters you could also add some dreams. If you dont want to spoiler future releationships you can make them skipable. Personally i dont sleep in games if i can avoid it, sometimes while gaming but never in games. With some dreams it would at least not be boring ^^
No I just got to tired, and have so much to do, that I through the poll up as a joke, worked until I could no more and went to bed. Everybody happy haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Virulenz
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes