Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
1. wtf is with the aspect ratios of the sprites
2. why is it 1GB for less than one chapter.
1. I am still playing with the sprites to get their size right. They come 1920x1080. I scale from there. I could get smaller versions. I don't know. Bear with on this.

2. I will learn how to better reduce memory and compress my files. Currently I has 20 gbs of assets prepared.. and I am placing them in one at a time. I will find a better compression method. Meanwhile Compression Star up there has been offering smaller links. Use theirs!

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Huh, I had a guy pop into one of my art streams recently asking me if I could make art for a game by this name.
They said it was on Itch.io, but the only thing I found on there when I searched was a game about being a boat.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Huh, I had a guy pop into one of my art streams recently asking me if I could make art for a game by this name.
They said it was on Itch.io, but the only thing I found on there when I searched was a game about being a boat.
Yeah I was looking for art but tight as hell right now. There are a lot of things to purchase already. What do you got? Dm me. And Aeos is on Itch.io

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah I was looking for art but tight as hell right now. There are a lot of things to purchase already. What do you got? Dm me. And Aeos is on Itch.io

Well, as far as what I have readily available for free, there is nothing.
As far as what could be made available for appropriate monetary compensation, there could potentially be many things made specifically for this project.
Only fools work for others for free, but that goes without saying.
If you're interested in commissioning art for the game, then we can discuss each piece price in private as well as any residual percentages from any money made from the project should any money be made.
I work quickly and I put everything I have into my work, so if I am paid, then those efforts will always show themselves.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Well, as far as what I have readily available for free, there is nothing.
As far as what could be made available for appropriate monetary compensation, there could potentially be many things made specifically for this project.
Only fools work for others for free, but that goes without saying.
If you're interested in commissioning art for the game, then we can discuss each piece price in private as well as any residual percentages from any money made from the project should any money be made.
I work quickly and I put everything I have into my work, so if I am paid, then those efforts will always show themselves.
Yeah I think I may have not relayed that properly. I have an artist I am working with. Right now covering all other required assets I couldn't commission more art if I wanted. I wasn't suggesting you do it for free.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Aeos The NSFW adventure generator [v0.13] [DergeProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1003 MB

Compressed Win Size: 168 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 151 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 148 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Would the next update add nsfw scenes or is that much later?
Actually they were meant to be added with tonight's update, but just didn't make it in time. I'll message you in the next 1-2 days when I do a polish and minor update. Ill slip them in then when they are completed. :)

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Would there be like one or two nsfw scenes in the next update?
So to make things fair our artist is working one both a male and female scene. Males is nearly done. I expect it today then female next.

Male scene has 2-3 illustrations
Female scene has 4

I code my butt off, and have been at it weeks, and our artist just started 7 days ago. Bear with them and he will get in the swing of having scenes for every update. We update twice a week as is I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
So to make things fair our artist is working one both a male and female scene. Males is nearly done. I expect it today then female next.

Male scene has 2-3 illustrations
Female scene has 4

I code my butt off, and have been at it weeks, and our artist just started 7 days ago. Bear with them and he will get in the swing of having scenes for every update. We update twice a week as is I believe.
I didn’t expect to be so responsive.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I didn’t expect to be so responsive.
Haha I check constantly when I'm free. I code, write, market, and draw everyday. Chat me up anytime on any platform. I'm happy too. Right now I am just destroying tf out of Arcadies as our evil heroes choice and building the rpg system. I have 690 items to input for our inventory and the female line to do today.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry if it already was answered, i have a headache and only read page one.
If you have an artist, why is it (partially) censored?
You plan on adding gay/bi content, but didnt tell how much. Will it be possible to play a pure lesbian protagonist?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You plan on adding gay/bi content, but didnt tell how much. Will it be possible to play a pure lesbian protagonist?
The males are partially censored because they came from a pack by Rurugoa. And they can't be uncensorsed. They were made censored. But they can be edited by our artist. Give me some time and it will be done. It will be little while before we are creating out our own characters. We need to line up the art styles. Meanwhile, our artist is busy making scenes. There is already a lesbian scene being done. In sandbox mode you will be able to play as gay or bi. For now if you would like a pure gay character, just ask. I am totally down to add it.

Reactions: Virulenz

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I also read a bunch of your other posts. Hell if its that hard to find a purely gay/lesbian protagonist, i'll develop a story line in Aeos for them. There is no reason there shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know the girls are not censored...for me personally thats all what matters, but i think your answer pleased the gamers who like dicks as well ^^

Wow, thats the first time cyber-stalking did anything good to me :p
Thank you!

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Good to know the girls are not censored...for me personally thats all what matters, but i think your answer pleased the gamers who like dicks as well ^^

Wow, thats the first time cyber-stalking did anything good to me :p

Just let me know if you have any particular ideas. Before long there will be a dozen protagonists to choose from. I love getting feedback for them.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes