4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
My initial thoughts: renders look really good. Could use more subtle lighting on a lot of them, but otherwise I've been pretty happy with how the game looks.

I do have some problems with the writing and text, though. First, the dev really needs a proofreader/editor to help with the "Engrish" issues, punctuation, misspellings, etc. There are a lot of problems in the text, and most of them could be fixed with a simple proofread.

I'm also not a fan of the weird, third-person "meta" comments and jokes. There's no reason for it, it doesn't feel right with this story and it ruins immersion entirely when the writer gives you a "wink wink, nudge nudge" moment. Please take those out entirely, they're awful.

Also, the font chosen for the text in the game is not optimal. It looks too cartoonish and silly, and the white text is often lost on lighter backgrounds. Maybe add a shaded text box to help with that issue?

Otherwise, not a bad game at all. I do like premise and the setting, and I'm looking forward to more (hopefully improved) releases in the future.

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
This is a promising start! The renders are insanely high quality. Also makes me wonder (as others here have) how long it will take to come out with updates. But I can easily see a steady stream of patreons heading your way (I'm a poor student myself, so I can only spread good vibes lol)

Reactions: Seriosha

s@m

Jul 21, 2017
Also got Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!m \Affexon-32.exe
Downloaded from Mega and Pixeldrain

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
A bit strange to have a detail modern fantasy setup and pure VN? Nonetheless, rendering is good and story seems interesting.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Since the links not getting fixed.. Here's the patch.. :ROFLMAO:

Or on the OP right click the link and 'save file as'..
What does OP stand for? I only get "save link as" when I right click it.

Edit: Apparently saving the link saved it as a file instead???... Still want to know what OP stands for

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes