• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah. As much as I like the game and the basis of it, it really does feel like it will never see any substantial updates or story progression. How many years in are we now with maybe 30 minutes of gameplay, assuming you read slow. This was also a game where the dev quit their IRL job to do this full time too if I'm not mistaken. :HideThePain:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Yeah. As much as I like the game and the basis of it, it really does feel like it will never see any substantial updates or story progression. How many years in are we now with maybe 30 minutes of gameplay, assuming you read slow. This was also a game where the dev quit their IRL job to do this full time too if I'm not mistaken. :HideThePain:

I can't convince myself to become a patron with the slow progress of updates:unsure:

Reactions: betazu

RealRG47

Jun 24, 2018
Ok I just got crazy blue balled. I saw the initial game came out in 2021 and it hasn't been marked abandoned or completed. I was expecting a lot of content... But I finished it in ~45 minutes and it's over?! I thought my game was bugged or something, Jesus Christ! Not one sex scene in the whole thing except some fingering. I'm owed my nut

Anyways, I've played a fair share of renpy VNs but the Aunt in this game is actually my new favorite model I've seen. ANYBODY please, is Aunt Jane a Daz model somewhere? Or is the model from some Illusion game/Honey Select? I have to know so I can find/make more content with her

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes