• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
My game just abruptly ends when I am heading to Sofia's house after the texting during breakfast with the Jane. Is that the end of the game at this point, or is there something wrong with my download?

Reactions: tarambaba

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My game just abruptly ends when I am heading to Sofia's house after the texting during breakfast with the Jane. Is that the end of the game at this point, or is there something wrong with my download?
End of update

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Game crashing literally too much, only I am having this problem or others too...???
[ I am playing the Android version ported by Eonor ]

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Game crashing literally too much, only I am having this problem or others too...???
[ I am playing the Android version ported by Eonor ]
After using the insite search engine, It seems you may not be alone.
Perhaps you could do the same and see what problems they are having and if they resolved them.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
yeah when animations starts pc goes wild... And its for a lot of people and i play others with more complex and high resolution animations and no problem but with this game its something not right

Reactions: MalEl

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game returns to the starting title page after a few minutes of quality visuals. Any idea why this wouid happen?
I downloaded the Mac version from here.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Atleast this dev shows actual proof why he cant work not like other devs who go missing for 8 months and say some shit with no evidence

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes