4.20 star(s) 49 Votes
Apr 18, 2018
OK, as beautiful as some of the ladies are, this game is unplayable - besides getting stuck all the time, it's even a bit boring and very repetitive.
And then you get stuck.
I'll check it out again when it matures.

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
I get this error and am kicked out of the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/chapters/chapter 01/event12.rpy", line 273, in <module>
File "game/scripts/chapters/characters/baseStatsParent.rpy", line 177, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "scripts/eventExecutioner.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts/chapters/chapter 01/event12.rpyc", line 273, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "script.rpyc", line 32, in script call
File "scripts/eventExecutioner.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts/chapters/chapter 01/event12.rpyc", line 273, in script
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Spiele\Affexon-v0.29-alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/chapters/chapter 01/event12.rpy", line 273, in <module>
File "game/scripts/chapters/characters/baseStatsParent.rpy", line 177, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23083103+nightly
Affexon v0.29-alpha
Wed Sep 27 15:10:04 2023

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
Saved by freezing in the car by downloading the full version and performance mode in the settings plus a new game.
Even though the computer is modern, I play all games on the PC in 4K on ultra settings(

Reactions: Offensive_Ed

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
I thought it was just me who's having "Freezing" issues while playing the game, but then I saw the comments above! :p The Gameplay is Extremely High Quality though.. Loved it..

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I must admit I like this game quite a lot. It is superb visually, Jane Foster is arguably best looking milf in this kind of games, even the story and the world are interesting. If technical problems get dealt with and updates keep cuming, pun intended ;), it will most certainly become one of the best games out there.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Affexon v0.29a with the incest patch and JGNeon's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

This is a very demanding game. It ran on my Samsung A72 but the framerate was not great. Please bear that in mind.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

PagePlant

Jul 2, 2023
Message from the developer
Hello bois,

I apologize for the delay. Currently, I'm working to address challenges with creating realistic effects for intimate scenes involving wet and sticky surfaces. I'm also exploring techniques to add natural drooling effect in post-processing, as I've encountered some difficulties in the initial stages.

Since this is my first attempt at this type of content, I'm putting in extra effort to develop a system that smoothly incorporates these elements. This meticulous process is why it's taking some time. Above, you'll find two images showing my progress in enhancing a scene with realistic saliva effects.

I sincerely hope you appreciate the progress I'm making. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

Thank you for your understanding.

1696762909756.png
1696763083381.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Message from the developer
Hello bois,

I apologize for the delay. Currently, I'm working to address challenges with creating realistic effects for intimate scenes involving wet and sticky surfaces. I'm also exploring techniques to add natural drooling effect in post-processing, as I've encountered some difficulties in the initial stages.

Since this is my first attempt at this type of content, I'm putting in extra effort to develop a system that smoothly incorporates these elements. This meticulous process is why it's taking some time. Above, you'll find two images showing my progress in enhancing a scene with realistic saliva effects.

I sincerely hope you appreciate the progress I'm making. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

Thank you for your understanding.

View attachment 2989568
View attachment 2989573
I have had problems myself with this when using Daz

Reactions: Gisgo

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Actually the option is already there if you play with v0.2d. go to preference menu and switch to performance mode and viola.
Oh kay thx I thought I was the only one who had a prblm like this since I have a potato PC. But, since I played some other great games and much bigger than this one. I'm still curious as to why my laptop crash every time I try to play it. Yeah ofc I tried the performance mode, but didn't really change much.

Nope game is very poorly optimized even on performance mode, you don't need a freaking 3000$ PC for a 900MB game..
Its unplayable on my laptop, always freeze or lag
I rly hope dear dev will come up with solution for us lol.
Maybe making a purely visual novel version of the game without animations (I don't really care abt those) would make it work Idk.
Bc fr, 1st time I saw the designs, the story... my spidey senses were tickling lol, so yeah I hope we will get the chance to enjoy the game too.

THX

Reactions: elandoor
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes