4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah. As much as I like the game and the basis of it, it really does feel like it will never see any substantial updates or story progression. How many years in are we now with maybe 30 minutes of gameplay, assuming you read slow. This was also a game where the dev quit their IRL job to do this full time too if I'm not mistaken. :HideThePain:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Yeah. As much as I like the game and the basis of it, it really does feel like it will never see any substantial updates or story progression. How many years in are we now with maybe 30 minutes of gameplay, assuming you read slow. This was also a game where the dev quit their IRL job to do this full time too if I'm not mistaken. :HideThePain:

I can't convince myself to become a patron with the slow progress of updates:unsure:

Reactions: betazu

RealRG47

Jun 24, 2018
Ok I just got crazy blue balled. I saw the initial game came out in 2021 and it hasn't been marked abandoned or completed. I was expecting a lot of content... But I finished it in ~45 minutes and it's over?! I thought my game was bugged or something, Jesus Christ! Not one sex scene in the whole thing except some fingering. I'm owed my nut

Anyways, I've played a fair share of renpy VNs but the Aunt in this game is actually my new favorite model I've seen. ANYBODY please, is Aunt Jane a Daz model somewhere? Or is the model from some Illusion game/Honey Select? I have to know so I can find/make more content with her

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Started to liked it and got abandoned.
When the story get interesting, game abandoned.
Not completely, in his patreon the dev mentions that he had a surgery (I think it's from the heart) that's why the project is stopped, I don't know if he's going to continue it but his post from a few months ago suggests that yes, but when it's a little better.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Made a compressed Android port of Affexon v0.29a with the incest patch and JGNeon's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

This is a very demanding game. It ran on my Samsung A72 but the framerate was not great. Please bear that in mind.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Need a compressed one, otherwise impossible for many users to play.

I tried it on Samsung A52, but framework was very very very bad as you mentioned it in your comment.
Also I got another problem after 1 min of play the whole screen gone black and stays black, I waited like 5 minutes and screen was still black.

So either need a compressed version or a better phone.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Not completely, in his patreon the dev mentions that he had a surgery (I think it's from the heart) that's why the project is stopped, I don't know if he's going to continue it but his post from a few months ago suggests that yes, but when it's a little better.
I hope, he will come back soon.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
from what I've read, I think the game will return, but I'm sure it will take time.
the game was going very well until it ended.

I will wait

Reactions: ssaent
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes