4.20 star(s) 49 Votes
May 27, 2017
Renders and models look great, love fantasy settings and incest!

Since you're open to feedback and suggestions let me just give my two cents as an avid VN player.
1. If you ever implement Sandbox in your VN, don't make it too complicated with time-specific and RNG events, make it easy to navigate and only use it as a device to further the plot. (ie, select which LI to pursue)
2. Don't add Stat-Grinding and Inventory systems, atleast not too heavy.
3. NTR, is the biggest matter of dispute on this site, make it optional or don't include it at all. While many may voice their opinion in favour of NTR, they are the vocal minority, most of us don't want to see our love interests get fucked by someone else. Also, Incest and NTR never mix well.
4. Try to be in constant communication with your supporters, stick to your release schedule and be consistent with your game updates.
5. Listen to feedback and positive criticism, but follow your creative vision, don't mind the haters. Make the game you want to make, if you're passionate in your work, it'll show in your game, and you'll attract your own audience.
6. Please, take care of your physical, and mental health more importantly. A lot of devs get burned out or lose interest/passion and abandon their projects. You come first, without you we can't enjoy your game.

Good Luck, hope you don't abandon this project NaughtyDeveloper.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017

3. NTR, is the biggest matter of dispute on this site, make it optional or don't include it at all. While many may voice their opinion in favour of NTR, they are the vocal minority, most of us don't want to see our love interests get fucked by someone else. Also, Incest and NTR never mix well.
Have to agree here. Another thought is if you do decide to add netori please specify that. This site has a bad problem by only having NTR as a tag but not offering a difference between netorare and netori.

Another big thing I think a large number of creators miss but add pizzazz is don't be afraid to have joke or winks in there. Fantasy is a huge genre and there are a ton of joke references you can use. It's a great way to break up a lot of dialogue plus it is something that would fit in well with a genre like this.

These are just my thoughts as a regular VN player and a huge fan of fantasy.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I like that people are already making lists for what the Dev should and shouldn't do based on their own preferences while all the meanwhile telling him to do what he wants, which I'm not sure how that works..

For a first release it was pretty short, but very well done renders and animations so far and the story setting is very promising, now it's a matter of how often and big the updates will be.

On a side note, as someone else posted earlier there's a possible trojan in the game's .exe file, could be a false/positive, but my AV quarantined it immediately. Good luck on your project though.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The setup and whatnot is really interesting, I like the MC being able to see people's stats and stuff, so it looks very promising, though very short on content even for a first release, but I'll definitely want to check back on it again in the future.

Reactions: 46n2

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Have to agree here. Another thought is if you do decide to add netori please specify that. This site has a bad problem by only having NTR as a tag but not offering a difference between netorare and netori.

Another big thing I think a large number of creators miss but add pizzazz is don't be afraid to have joke or winks in there. Fantasy is a huge genre and there are a ton of joke references you can use. It's a great way to break up a lot of dialogue plus it is something that would fit in well with a genre like this.

These are just my thoughts as a regular VN player and a huge fan of fantasy.
actually, fun little fact, ntr tag isn't used for netori, netori has no actual tag (I guess they don't deem it a big enough thing to have its own tag or something), so if a game has the ntr tag but only netori.... use le report button on the main thread to say so letting a mod know.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Since you're open to feedback and suggestions let me just give my two cents as an avid VN player.
1. If you ever implement Sandbox in your VN, don't make it too complicated with time-specific and RNG events, make it easy to navigate and only use it as a device to further the plot. (ie, select which LI to pursue)
2. Don't add Stat-Grinding and Inventory systems, atleast not too heavy.
4. Try to be in constant communication with your supporters, stick to your release schedule and be consistent with your game updates.
5. Listen to feedback and positive criticism, but follow your creative vision, don't mind the haters. Make the game you want to make, if you're passionate in your work, it'll show in your game, and you'll attract your own audience.
6. Please, take care of your physical, and mental health more importantly. A lot of devs get burned out or lose interest/passion and abandon their projects. You come first, without you we can't enjoy your game.

Good Luck, hope you don't abandon this project NaughtyDeveloper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Planned tag and current tags focus soley on MC, no need for concern... yet :p

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes