4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The last update was the 12th of April, so doesn't meet the 3 months for abandon tag.

Apr 10, 2022
Does the game really end with a phone ringing? on 2b.c v?
i dont remember that far back, 2d does get a bit more content but its pretty sparse at this point.

as for others: as far as i know its not abandoned(devs patreon still getting updates), but it does seem to be moving at a snail's pace. I think largely this is both A he is going super high quality for his initial game, and B his rig and work hours do not let him produce a lot of content per month. Trust im with you wishing it is otherwise, the story so far, the visuals, models etc are all easily top tier. The story as well seems very solid for what little bit we have gotten so far.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Great effort so far with this story... I really like that MC is actually not a wimp, and how he interacts with his powers. And the aunts daughter is smoking hot. (Over all great rendering quality)

I hope we can take a turn with the other MILF's (the newly wed and soon to be marred MILF) introduced in the story?

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
so much potential. I was really blown away. The art, story, MC is unique very refreshing to see. Love all the characters so far. Keep up the great work dev!. You got a great one here.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Looks interesting. I usually wanna give the game 2 years of development before downloading. It's nice to see many 2021 titles having beautiful renders and much improved character models.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes