4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

RyanMaxD

Nov 13, 2021
Man I hate when developers hook you with games like this at the start and are not consistent with updates.
I am left in limbo wondering what could be.....

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Why the fuck isnt Nina a virgin if she is so young and the incest option for fucks sake. If it was the aunt or something then fine, but a young girl? what a fucking waste... well, shit is abandoned apparently so good riddance.

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
A year and a half, if you ignore the first edition, there's been a single update in that time frame.

I mean, I'd expect a massive amount of content in the new update but...who's taking bets?
Kinda curious how much there will be as well come June 13th and also if anything has changed in what was already there. Since this dev apparently quit their job to work on this full time after talking with his family about it. So... as you said, almost an entire year and a half to work on the game. Can only hope it's more than 500 renders and 3 animations with the excuse of "but it's in 4k and the animations are 60fps!"

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Not really on hold though. Work is still being done on it albeit slowly. Problem I think is that the dev is going all in on 60fps animations and 4k renders, which is going to backfire probably. 2 updates and it might be sitting at a 14gb game in dire need of compression.

Will have to wait and see.
On a serious note, how would that be beneficial? Just doing one big ass chapter at a time? I'm trying to see how he could make that work and still deliver with the quality he's bragging about.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
They can release updates once in 6 months, same as Apocalust devs doing. It will be much better

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Was an update on patreon about a power outage in the area preventing them from uploading the alpha version of the game. So they said to expect it in the next 24 hours whenever power is restored in their area. Was posted 2 hours ago.

• Sad
Reactions: RyanMaxD

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I find that a lot. DEV: Going to have a big release on XXX. XXX comes and ....insert excuse here... now we wait.

Reactions: RyanMaxD

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
where is update :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I don't have ???
there will be no electricity for another year :p:p:p:p
why write on Discord that there will be an update on June 13 and then shoot that there is no electricity, etc. It's better to write I won't be able to share the update on this day, I'll add it, for example, in a week, a month or a year, that's all in the subject.

Reactions: LadyBee

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
The patch v3 in the OP (under the images of the game) works fine for version 0.2d.
The other one ( ) is broken

Aug 22, 2021
The patch v3 in the OP (under the images of the game) works fine for version 0.2d.
The other one ( ) is broken
You do know that the link you posted is pointing at the same file(patch_v3) in the attachments. In between just tested the patch it's working fine... Both links.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
You do know that the link you posted is pointing at the same file(patch_v3) in the attachments. In between just tested the patch it's working fine... Both links.
I made a test earlier before posting ( pas bête l'animal ^^) and I had an error first with the other then i tried the V3 and it worked

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes