4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The game just refuses to progress past the leg rubbing animation right after the MC says "Why are you and Jane hiding something?"

I've rolled back and tried it again, etc... no go. Just sits there rubbing her leg forever.

I'd chosen "teen" on the list... reloaded a save and chose "milf" and now it moves past that point.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have to admit, it seems deeply ironic to me to be paying someone anything (much less $30 a month) for the honor of beta-testing their software. In the real world, we only pay when the software is finished (or, as I like to say, entering the "gamma-testing" phase).
Yeah, but hey if someone wants to pay for that and I could create a game, I'd probably go for it too, I've seen a whole worse, and more in my short time here.

As others have said it's not very well optimized, along with other things. It's an alpha, and it's like anything it leaks and people want to play it. Hey, as I said maybe when we get a not-alpha it will come along, or maybe it won't and be in this never-ending few week alpha cycle....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aground9437

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
a fan using MacOS here waiting!
You can make them yourself with the windows version or get the compressed version, after all that is how I make compressed Mac for people...

--- 1 ---
For compatibility reasons it's best to use exactly the same Ren'Py SDK version as the original (easy way to check which version it is, just look in "game" folder for "script_version" file and open that and you will see version inside).
Optional: If that is missing go into "renpy/__init__" file, open it and look around line 80... version info is around there.

NOTE: If you try to build it with the SDK and it says failed and you are going by "script version" check the init file, it sometimes will list 2 different SDK's use the second one to try, and 95% of the time it will work.

--- 2 ---
Download Ren'Py SDK version that mirrors the original from .

--- 3 ---
Download the Windows version (PC or ones labeled Win/Linux) and extract the game and then place it inside of the Ren'Py SDK folder and launch Ren'Py.

--- 4 ---
On the left side, you will see "PROJECTS"... under that select my game (will show as whatever game name it is) you just put into Ren'Py SDK folder then on the right side select "Build Distributions"... wait for the process to finish.

--- 5 ---
On the right side, you will see "Build Packages"... under that select the platform you want to build (Windows, Linux and/or Macintosh aka MacOS. Market means, all 3 platforms in 1 build).
Optional: Under "Options" you may or may not select "Force Recompile" (this might take longer to finish tho).

--- 6 ---
Select "Build" on the bottom right and wait for the process to finish (time to finish will depend on the game size and your hardware).

Taken from here but re-wrote because you will see why if you read his guide.

Tutorial - Ren'Py - How to build with Ren'Py SDK
I doubt you see the Mac "offical" build..

humanjelloman

Jul 2, 2020
The game just refuses to progress past the leg rubbing animation right after the MC says "Why are you and Jane hiding something?"

I've rolled back and tried it again, etc... no go. Just sits there rubbing her leg forever.

I'd chosen "teen" on the list... reloaded a save and chose "milf" and now it moves past that point.
Same thing happens to me, it asks teen, milf, or neither then she puts her hand on your leg in the car and it just sits there and I can't do anything.

Reactions: phreadom

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
You can make them yourself with the windows version or get the compressed version, after all that is how I make compressed Mac for people...

I doubt you see the Mac "offical" build..
oh thank you bro! I thought there Will be a Mac version cause there has already been and older on(0.26a) on the index. no?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
oh thank you bro! I thought there Will be a Mac version cause there has already been and older on(0.26a) on the index. no?
The windows version is the only one that someone leaked, they didn't leak the Mac version, considering it's at the $30 tier, it's unlikely, I can create a "unofficial Mac here in a few"....

Caveat Emptor, though...

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
The windows version is the only one that someone leaked, they didn't leak the Mac version, considering it's at the $30 tier, it's unlikely, I can create a "unofficial Mac here in a few"....

Caveat Emptor, though...
That would be much appreciated my HERO! I will still try to do it myself tho, to learn how to fish.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Same thing happens to me, it asks teen, milf, or neither then she puts her hand on your leg in the car and it just sits there and I can't do anything.
I got further, but then it stops on the MC's face and won't go further. I gave up. Try again next release.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
before playing i can tell this shit if filled with unnecessary scenes and a long stupid story ..fighting scenes long dialogs not related to any of the characters .. lots of work on action scenes and story scenes compared to the actual naughty scenes ..

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Idk whats up with this game but the screen is always bugged. I see the renders split horizontally no matter what update i download. idk if its on my end or the game, other games work fine so i am confused!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Idk whats up with this game but the screen is always bugged. I see the renders split horizontally no matter what update i download. idk if its on my end or the game, other games work fine so i am confused!
I downloaded the compressed version and all worked fine for me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes