4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
"Dealing with some real-life stuff ", why devs always use the same excuse? Do they learn it somewhere? :LOL:
Well that is pretty harsh.

FYI...a lot of effort goes into creating an AVN (it takes years of spending thousands of hours creating/scripting their content...in hopes of getting some decent financial recognition), while managing their everyday lives (kids, spouse, finances, health, and maybe their main fulltime employment). Any of those life relationships mentioned can go south, which can affect the production of a title. Have some patience.

Regards.

Reactions: Moosica and Old Dog

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Well that is pretty harsh.

FYI...a lot of effort goes into creating an AVN (it takes years of spending thousands of hours creating/scripting their content...in hopes of getting some decent financial recognition), while managing their everyday lives (kids, spouse, finances, health, and maybe their main fulltime employment). Any of those life relationships mentioned can go south, which can affect the production of a title. Have some patience.

Regards.
C'mon man, I'm not trying to be an ass here, but let's be honest, it's has been more than 3 years since this game has been released, and it has no more than 30 min of gameplay... Do you really see the dev finishing this game someday? Shit can happens to any of us, but let's not pretend that we don't see a lot of devs around here using the same excuse over and over again. It would be a lot better if they where just honest and said: "The game's just a hobbie, so I work in it when I have spare time", instead of the classic "problems in real-life".

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes