4.20 star(s) 49 Votes
Mar 6, 2021
"NTR will never be an option in Affexon but I might opt out netori in future. For others Netori: The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner."

That alone has earned my respect, I'm going to take a look at your game, but I'll add that I liked the models (especially the aunt).

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Amazing renders but too short.

having great renders alone isn't enough to make a great game if everything is 5mins long after a year of development. ( a fuckin year ).

the game needs scenes and run time. anyway good luck dev.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Wait, so there's our friendly neighbourhood wizard Harry, there's also Triss losing her powers, Sansa and and a ton of wedding prep to be done?
Say it ain't so! Hopefully Triss won't attend that event xD.

PS: Does she at least have Geralt as an Emergency Contact?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
He/she says he/she's noob at rendering, desing and this is the noob version of rendering?
I mean, it did take ten months to where it is now. I'm sure a lack of experience is a big reason for that.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I know it's way too premature to really assess this VN, but having eleven of the thirteen choices I encountered be some variation of 'help aunt in the kitchen' — with a twelfth choice to clean the pool or not — doesn't feel like the best sign.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The VN seems to eat a lot of ressource for what is it so I took a look at the code and no surprise a lot of "show image" not followed by a hide when the image is no longer used (a new show image).
Dev you should know that show doesn't remove the previous image from the memory and basically superimpose image on top of one another (usefull for some effect or dynamic image with transparency), you should use "scene imagepath" instead, it remove the old images from the memory and show the new one. It's not just the memory that will be freed but the graphic at each new image recalculates the result of the whole superimposed images.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
The VN seems to eat a lot of ressource for what is it so I took a look at the code and no surprise a lot of "show image" not followed by a hide when the image is no longer used (a new show image).
Dev you should know that show doesn't remove the previous image from the memory and basically superimpose image on top of one another (usefull for some effect or dynamic image with transparency), you should use "scene imagepath" instead, it remove the old images from the memory and show the new one. It's not just the memory that will be freed but the graphic at each new image recalculates the result of the whole superimposed images.
I already know that, that's why after each event I made sure the code automatically clear memory by using one scene statement. But thanx for pointing this one out... because of that I got an excellent idea I hope it works. Thank you.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I love the montage scenes!
So many games require skipping through the same dialogue over and over which is boring and frustrating as it wouldn't make sense for people to have a verbatim repeat of their conversation.
The montage conveyed that it's just the two of them doing the same thing everyday and wasn't repetitious. I filled in the blanks on my own.
I'm blown away by the art as well. Supremely well done and the story is mostly great. I'm not much of one for goblins but I like the idea of two people stuck at home getting closer. In my mind the story is during the lockdown time and that is why they are home.
Having the MC live with his Aunt is a great idea. I can see a couple of great stories from here. MC Mom comes out to stay for awhile. Aunt starts to dress and look more like her sister and jokes about roleplaying with MC. One day MC mistakes Mom for Aunt and gets handsy. Mom plays along to see how far this will go and stops after BJ. MC has his "Aunt" role-play as Mom while she sucks him off and Mom has to confront Aunt about what has been going on.
Other idea is Mom is also suffering from SAP and sees the positive turn-around for her sis. Has to come to grips with the idea that the cure is in her son's dick.
This is one of the few games I support.

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I already know that, that's why after each event I made sure the code automatically clear memory by using one scene statement. But thanx for pointing this one out... because of that I got an excellent idea I hope it works. Thank you.
I had one scene (the one with the Aunt sunbathing near the pool) where the game was stuck and had to close and launch again.
Quite an interessing game (is it an homage to Solo Leveling?), just fine tuning the performances.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes