Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Seamen retention is a well established practice among professional athletes. It was common among the ancient greeks and Mike Tyson didn't ejaculate or womanize for 5 years when he was training. But the most simple way to test it is to ejaculate 5 times and then go to the gym and see how your performance level changes.
Presumably your dick would be sore from whacking it five times in a row, so I imagine something would have to change.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
lemme guess, it's fine when it's the usual blacked stuff, but not when it's reversed?
Depends on context, like anything else. I think it would be fine in a modern setting, but this sort of thing reeks of the great white savior trope (at best). If that's your thing.... good for you. I guess. But don't try to play the "tRiGgErEd" card because someone else isn't down for it.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Gorgeous girls. I wish more vn's had ebony characters. The game files list most of the girls stage names for those interested in finding more online. The story is however cringe worthy. With the dev repeatedly presenting himself in selfaggrandizing terms. And I got the same slightly racist vibe that I get seeing BBC in most game stories. Instead of black man "defilement" of white female, here it's feels like great white male domination of black women. Degradation and domination themes are fine. But, when combined with ethnicity esp. African, it comes accross to me as primitive and latently racist. Most of the games that strike me this way are from European devs. Different social context from mine(American).
Edit: now posted as review.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
It certainly is a very different and exciting prospect in gaming terms, but is there a way to save as you go, or do you have to play the whole game in one go?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Could someone recommend similar games to this? This one seems like it sucks.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Could someone recommend similar games to this? This one seems like it sucks.
This game reminded me of an old Russian Ren'py game called "Wild Black Continent" but I don't know if it's good since I couldn't understand the story.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes