VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.35p] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Didn't he post it on itchio ?
Huh.. Come to mention it, apparently, and that's a HARD apparently, he did.

1605902669050.png
1605902705024.png

I understand that people should be able to check things for themselves and what not.. But I think an event like this, for something still pretty much heavily in the works, is something almost no one would expect to happen, so I can't fault anyone for not checking on any particular kind of regular, especially if they spend time between builds doing/checking/playing/etc other stuff.

Reactions: Ih8Everything

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
2020-12-07 (1).png
I find it funny that the writer jokes about people not wanting to play Mark's route meanwhile I am only playing his route

AlexP15

Dec 10, 2020
Does anybody have a build with all the limited stuff? As in the episode of lars and whatever else I might've missed

AlexP15

Dec 10, 2020
the episodes appear in the menu just click on the little portrait at the bottom View attachment 938284
so far there's only Lars and Mark
Thank you, I just remembered that I got a build that came out after the episode Lars one, and when I pressed on the little portrait, the game just gave me an error, so I thought it was because I didn't get that one update. Maybe it was because of my old PC, so I'll try it on my current one.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

PurrNing

Jun 8, 2019
Thank you, I just remembered that I got a build that came out after the episode Lars one, and when I pressed on the little portrait, the game just gave me an error, so I thought it was because I didn't get that one update. Maybe it was because of my old PC, so I'll try it on my current one.
I think the latest is Anders day 7 and nobody post it

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Just got the latest build, and it only contains the Lars episode, so if anybody could post a build with the Mark episode and Anders' day 7, it'd be greatly appreciated!
if you search the thread you'll find mark day 7 and his episode, Anders day 7 is on patreon only

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes