VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I was trying to get up to date with this game. But when I was playing Anders' route, an error appears after the part you chat with Torahiko outside the hotel and can't continue. Did this happen to anyone else? I have the latest version btw

Joseph54

Jun 6, 2020
I was trying to get up to date with this game. But when I was playing Anders' route, an error appears after the part you chat with Torahiko outside the hotel and can't continue. Did this happen to anyone else? I have the latest version btw
the latest version is Gilbert's day 8 not Anders

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Yeah I know. That went without problem. But as I said, I'm getting up to date since it's been a while since I played this. And Anders' route throws an error at that point and can't get past that error. So I don't know if he has a day 8 or if his route ends there

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I know. That went without problem. But as I said, I'm getting up to date since it's been a while since I played this. And Anders' route throws an error at that point and can't get past that error. So I don't know if he has a day 8 or if his route ends there
Yea his route ends there the dev is working on his route currently

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Will Jake, Logan and Wilfred (Fred) have a route of their own? I can't help but wonder...
well I know talbot's brother is getting his own route you can see his shadow kinda in the characters main tab
but I can't figure out who the other one is also forgot their names like an idiot I kinda have eyes for gil.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
well I know talbot's brother is getting his own route you can see his shadow kinda in the characters main tab
but I can't figure out who the other one is also forgot their names like an idiot I kinda have eyes for gil.
Jacob/Jake is this guy. Got his own sprite a few months ago. Jacob-Jake.jpg

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I think it might be Talbot himself.

Going trough Andy's twitter, it was kinda hinted that there is some possibility of him having route. He also got shirtless sprite.

Of course nothing is set in stone, so it might be his brother after all.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021

Going trough Andy's twitter, it was kinda hinted that there is some possibility of him having route. He also got shirtless sprite.

Talbot has a shirtless sprite? Really? I'm honestly surprised. I hope that if there's an option between Talbot and Fred we end up getting Fred. He's more likeable, and also nicer.

Last edited:

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020

It's Talbot's brother if you play gills route near the end they show him and the blue wolf Logan is someone's oc so that why I.... And probably others thought it was cringe I have not clue about the brown wolf Jake though he could be a oc or a original character

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah, It's Fred. When you replay Day 1 you run into Fred at the field which means that's the start of his route.

Loving the malicious compliance from Walter though. Talbot wants him to bang anyone besides Coach Gil, so he rails his brother instead.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes