VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah, It's Fred. When you replay Day 1 you run into Fred at the field which means that's the start of his route.

Loving the malicious compliance from Walter though. Talbot wants him to bang anyone besides Coach Gil, so he rails his brother instead.
Quite maliciously ingenious indeed, lol :ROFLMAO:

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
It's Talbot's brother if you play gills route near the end they show him and the blue wolf Logan is someone's oc so that why I.... And probably others thought it was cringe I have not clue about the brown wolf Jake though he could be a oc or a original character
the brown wolf Jake seems to be the author's boyfriend, so I don't think he's on a playable route.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I wouldn't mind if there will be Logan's route.
Could be interesting dating someone reserved so he can open up to you and also someone who might be potentially dangerous.

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
I wouldn't mind if there will be Logan's route.
Could be interesting dating someone reserved so he can open up to you and also someone who might be potentially dangerous.
Logan's route was confirmed from the September Report "The first one is Logan McGrath from the Big Pack, and the other one is the 7th main character. They are both introduced on Gil's day 8, also day 1 for the 7th main character. " I think it need you to break up with Coach Gil on Day8(chose→ nothing yet) to trigger Logan's route. Although what do you choosed that won't change anything about Logan's conversation on Day8 for now, but there may be some changes in the future.
It's just a guess that the author designed you have to break up with your partner in the five routes to trigger new characters' routes. Tips: if you don't chose "Lars' dick is the biggest" in day7 ,then he won't join you in the spa later in day8, then you and Torahiko got a chance to show each other's so called"full pride; uncensored, full-view, explicit" which is my favorite. (that's only on Lars' route) . you see? If there is a Torahiko route in the future, you may want to reconsider your relationship with Lars. The same may be on other routes.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
other Tips: According to the current pace of development progress, you probably need to live longger than the author to play the full routes.

• Haha
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Going by the normal monthly update schedule the game wouldn't be completed until 2024, but that isn't even including the episodes (which one is planned for next month while the others should be in the start of 2022), hiatuses, and holiday specials.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Going by the normal monthly update schedule the game wouldn't be completed until 2024, but that isn't even including the episodes (which one is planned for next month while the others should be in the start of 2022), hiatuses, and holiday specials.
So, 2054 then?

Reactions: azandbored

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Wait Logan route is planned? I tot he doesn't have one?
There are many loose parts in Andy's history reports, for example Anders(the bull) was only mentioned as the 6th main character in the October report. So with that said, Logan isn't the main character

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
His September report mentioned a 7th main character Fred,and mentioned another new character Logan, It's easy to feel like Logan is the 6th major character, but it's not. Probably intentionally misleading

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes