VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SternMyriad19

Jun 21, 2020
I've seen a walkthrough about gaining love points for each character somewhere around here, but I can't find it anymore. Darn it, should've downloaded it:cry:

R3I

Aug 23, 2021
I'll be waiting for that link to magically appear for episode Anders heh~

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone who follow the game!

I just finished to play all the characters scenario and their bonus but my mind is really messed up with all I learnt until now so I'm going to organised it here to clear my mind and share my thought:

1.All the character seems to be Walter and Herbert childhood friends so far and which all of them have a crush on Walter which didn't seems to please Herbert

2.After some kind of "Accident" it seems that Mark twin lost his life and had Herbert cloistered in his room for several years and wipe out Walter memories

3.A few years later, Walter reunites with his friends who seem to be pretending to ignore this and himself (Lars, Gil, Parker and Mark (who only remember later but has also as lost as Walter) or who do not remember exactly because of the time spent (Ander and Mark)

4.Later after their "Reunion" in day 8 a mysterious stalker who watch Walter and seems to know everyone and about their past appear

5.Anders seems to know Herbert personally since High-school but cut contact with after his problem

That's all I learn so far and understand so don't hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong or miss or forget something...

My theory his that this Mysterious stalker is Herbert who seek maybe for some kind of revenge... but I'm not so sure now after review all of that so tell me if him wrong please

Have a good day

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Hello everyone who follow the game!

I just finished to play all the characters scenario and their bonus but my mind is really messed up with all I learnt until now so I'm going to organised it here to clear my mind and share my thought:

1.All the character seems to be Walter and Herbert childhood friends so far and which all of them have a crush on Walter which didn't seems to please Herbert

2.After some kind of "Accident" it seems that Mark twin lost his life and had Herbert cloistered in his room for several years and wipe out Walter memories

3.A few years later, Walter reunites with his friends who seem to be pretending to ignore this and himself (Lars, Gil, Parker and Mark (who only remember later but has also as lost as Walter) or who do not remember exactly because of the time spent (Ander and Mark)

4.Later after their "Reunion" in day 8 a mysterious stalker who watch Walter and seems to know everyone and about their past appear

5.Anders seems to know Herbert personally since High-school but cut contact with after his problem

That's all I learn so far and understand so don't hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong or miss or forget something...

My theory his that this Mysterious stalker is Herbert who seek maybe for some kind of revenge... but I'm not so sure now after review all of that so tell me if him wrong please

Have a good day
Probably SPOILERS ahead

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DragonBky67
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes