VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Well that sucks, I really wanted to swoon the big angry lizard but oh well. Haven't checked out the rest of the routes yet since I'm still on Gil's but from what I'm gathering so far the main character has a twin brother? If so...maaaaaaaaaybe possible incest in future please?
Why go for Talbot, when you can go for his brother?

Reactions: DragonLord729

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
View attachment 1570409
If you wanna jack off, go to E621... And thank you for that opinion, have a good day.
I... actually still like it.
sorry for being harsh - I only focused on the negatives, I'd like to point out it's still a very nice game.
Especially the wholesome moments.
There's a lot to like - even if it's not my cup of tea, it was enjoyable nonetheless.
I apologize for being rude

R3I

Aug 23, 2021
I... actually still like it.
sorry for being harsh - I only focused on the negatives, I'd like to point out it's still a very nice game.
Especially the wholesome moments.
There's a lot to like - even if it's not my cup of tea, it was enjoyable nonetheless.
I apologize for being rude
Don't worry... it's fine...

• Red Heart
Reactions: UncleDolan

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
Don't worry... it's fine...
no, I was out of line thinking it would make for a fun review.
The art of your VN is breathtaking, the characters are well developed, the comedy is there and it's good, and the secondary characters really add to the story. I also like how interwoven everyone's story is,so that the other love interest still play a part in it instead of magically disappearing, and that the slower tempo can be a welcome variation on the game genre.
My favorites so far are the teacher and the coach(even if he's a bit creepy lmao) but all love interests are pretty great.
Again, I'm sorry, my earlier review lacked the positives as well as tact

R3I

Aug 23, 2021
no, I was out of line thinking it would make for a fun review.
The art of your VN is breathtaking, the characters are well developed, the comedy is there and it's good, and the secondary characters really add to the story. I also like how interwoven everyone's story is,so that the other love interest still play a part in it instead of magically disappearing, and that the slower tempo can be a welcome variation on the game genre.
My favorites so far are the teacher and the coach(even if he's a bit creepy lmao) but all love interests are pretty great.
Again, I'm sorry, my earlier review lacked the positives as well as tact
Yes I do think that you're out of the line while writing a "funny" review, which is not funny at all... Some people took it as a negative comment don't get me wrong there's some funny bits... Well yes the VN is indeed breathtaking I really do love it... I got no favorites, they're all special in many differents ways...
But then again... Don't mind it, past is past

Johnnnn457

Oct 28, 2019
Yes I do think that you're out of the line while writing a "funny" review, which is not funny at all... Some people took it as a negative comment don't get me wrong there's some funny bits... Well yes the VN is indeed breathtaking I really do love it... I got no favorites, they're all special in many differents ways...
But then again... Don't mind it, past is past
Hes Right!

SternMyriad19

Jun 21, 2020
FINALLY! The deed has been done with the daddy tiger, and it was worth the wait:love::sneaky: Quite sad that it's a special episode tho, but I shall wait again for another scene in the main story! Looking forward for Gil too :3

Last edited:

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I hate how he's using different art for scenes now just takes me out of it and the first sex scene in years isn't even done by the artist who did the sprites it looks like crap

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I hate how he's using different art for scenes now just takes me out of it and the first sex scene in years isn't even done by the artist who did the sprites it looks like crap
I thought everyone knew about it. Just look at Mark's cgs, it's like he's a completely different character, which is kinda sad really since he's one if not the most important character on the story so far besides Walter.
Half of them look really weird compared to their sprites. I think the only ones similar to their sprites are anders, parker and lars (the one on the beach) cgs... Maybe if the patreons complain about it he'll remake them but i don't see it happen any time soon.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I thought everyone knew about it. Just look at Mark's cgs, it's like he's a completely different character, which is kinda sad really since he's one if not the most important character on the story so far besides Walter.
Half of them look really weird compared to their sprites. I think the only ones similar to their sprites are anders, parker and lars (the one on the beach) cgs... Maybe if the patreons complain about it he'll remake them but i don't see it happen any time soon.
I doubt it will cause Furries have a problem where they will pretty much never complain about anything and always agree with the artist even if there wrong or the art is absolutely terrible they will always white knight for the creator, even saying anything remotely bad about it gets you attacked by waves of them or you get the i don't think it looks bad as a typical white knight response it's why I like sites like this and u18chan cause you see the true opinions of anonymous furries, but you still occasionally see white knights pop up. The community i just way to supporting how is anyone going to improve it there is absolutely no criticism or change

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes