VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
I

i hope there is sex scene too but so glad to the story very good
Advice: for a good sex scenes you need 2 thing:
1.Hot Character
2.But the most IMPORTANT: A GOOD STORY ! Because without it the scene is much less tasty

So be patient, "Good things come to those who wait for..."
But if you want my opinion they will not appear until the 14th day of the intro and we are on the 8 ...

So be patient

jizz_expert23

Jun 18, 2020
Advice: for a good sex scenes you need 2 thing:
1.Hot Character
2.But the most IMPORTANT: A GOOD STORY ! Because without it the scene is much less tasty

So be patient, "Good things come to those who wait for..."
But if you want my opinion they will not appear until the 14th day of the intro and we are on the 8 ...

So be patient
i agree, the sex scene would be more juicy, meatier and hawt if you know him inside out.

R3I

Aug 23, 2021
Good timezone, everyone, Andy here, sitting in a room with Rex while we freeze in this weather (Also you must forgive me for the low quality image up there, this laptop could barely run Photoshop without it trying not to explode. LOL)

This post is made to make sure that the patrons from December will get the link for upcoming update if they wish to stop pledging in January. It's also, unfortunately, a post to tell you guys that it's going to be delayed for a week or two. There's a reason for the delay and there's nothing I could do to prevent it.

We've done probably about 10 backgrounds (with a lot of different variations) within 2 months, and we've asked them to rush and not pay attention to the details for now. Even so, that's a lot of work for our background artist(s). There's also CG artists, we currently have 5 CGs done (10+ if counting variations)

So far, we still need at least 4 backgrounds and we're missing the last CG to finish before we can release it.

Folder will be empty until it's uploaded. Make sure to save the link in case you're not pledging in January. You can ignore the next posts for Playful Lions and Quiet Bulls.

Link: | Password: 0900newtiger

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Good timezone, everyone, Andy here, sitting in a room with Rex while we freeze in this weather (Also you must forgive me for the low quality image up there, this laptop could barely run Photoshop without it trying not to explode. LOL)

This post is made to make sure that the patrons from December will get the link for upcoming update if they wish to stop pledging in January. It's also, unfortunately, a post to tell you guys that it's going to be delayed for a week or two. There's a reason for the delay and there's nothing I could do to prevent it.

We've done probably about 10 backgrounds (with a lot of different variations) within 2 months, and we've asked them to rush and not pay attention to the details for now. Even so, that's a lot of work for our background artist(s). There's also CG artists, we currently have 5 CGs done (10+ if counting variations)

So far, we still need at least 4 backgrounds and we're missing the last CG to finish before we can release it.

Folder will be empty until it's uploaded. Make sure to save the link in case you're not pledging in January. You can ignore the next posts for Playful Lions and Quiet Bulls.

What's this?

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020

It's Empty : /

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I play this on skip unseen text mode, otherwise it's so boring tbh, though the character design is good enough to string you along. It looks like the author takes pride into not having worthwhile moments in the sluggish hell divided in days/circles of boring hell.
The plot with *pendants* and *twins* ? Ugh who watched too many korean and spanish telenovelas.
Also - no saucy CGs of any kind - not even a kiss for all that wall of text which comprises ALL day by day activities.
One would think that the power of writing allows for the description of a time period - but no, the author in their mighty wisdom decided that having me decide daily whether to eat or shower first is a better option (spoiler alert : it doesn't change anything really).
The end result is that most of the visual novel drags on and on and on and on.... you get the picture.
Also included : victorian faintings, food poisoning with hero rescuing you from certain tummy ache death, mysterious past, dream sequences, ominously named evil twins,truth or dare games, older males telling you it's inappropriate but still stringing you along, bumping into characters, sharing umbrellas and probably old lace and arsenic.
It's like jane austen was a furry and died of consumption after inhaling mercury vapors while watching k-pop intwerviews
If it bothers you so much then why are you wasting your time playing it. And actually while we're at it why are you wasting OUR time bitching and moaning about how much you didn't liked it. Your prejudice is showing, dearie. And we don't give a rats ass about it. Go bitch somewhere else.

32bit

Mar 13, 2021
I play this on skip unseen text mode, otherwise it's so boring tbh, though the character design is good enough to string you along. It looks like the author takes pride into not having worthwhile moments in the sluggish hell divided in days/circles of boring hell.
The plot with *pendants* and *twins* ? Ugh who watched too many korean and spanish telenovelas.
Also - no saucy CGs of any kind - not even a kiss for all that wall of text which comprises ALL day by day activities.
One would think that the power of writing allows for the description of a time period - but no, the author in their mighty wisdom decided that having me decide daily whether to eat or shower first is a better option (spoiler alert : it doesn't change anything really).
The end result is that most of the visual novel drags on and on and on and on.... you get the picture.
Also included : victorian faintings, food poisoning with hero rescuing you from certain tummy ache death, mysterious past, dream sequences, ominously named evil twins,truth or dare games, older males telling you it's inappropriate but still stringing you along, bumping into characters, sharing umbrellas and probably old lace and arsenic.
It's like jane austen was a furry and died of consumption after inhaling mercury vapors while watching k-pop intwerviews
Bro if you want to jerk off then just go to the website rule 34!

R3I

Aug 23, 2021
anythingelse.jpg
If you wanna jack off, go to E621... And thank you for that opinion, have a good day.

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Man I'm really enjoying the looks of Talbot. Dont know if he's planned for a romance option but I do wish so. Also saw that in future releases certain romance options only open up once you dump one guy...thats going to hurt me. Hoping theres a workaround to dumping people to get at more romance options

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Man I'm really enjoying the looks of Talbot. Dont know if he's planned for a romance option but I do wish so. Also saw that in future releases certain romance options only open up once you dump one guy...thats going to hurt me. Hoping theres a workaround to dumping people to get at more romance options
Yea talbot is kinda from the looks of it homophobic or jealous that we were in a proximity his "man(Gil)" but as kruxis said above his brother is on the table since one of the dark silhouette looks like him.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Well that sucks, I really wanted to swoon the big angry lizard but oh well. Haven't checked out the rest of the routes yet since I'm still on Gil's but from what I'm gathering so far the main character has a twin brother? If so...maaaaaaaaaybe possible incest in future please?

• Love
Reactions: donorys
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes