VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 12, 2019
Given the last heated comments few months ago about this subject, may I ask one question?

Is there any GC or text with lewd, intimate content in it?

Even if there isn't I'll be playing it nonetheless. The artstyle is really cute for me to ignore this gem

Cat Ren

Aug 25, 2021
Given the last heated comments few months ago about this subject, may I ask one question?

Even if there isn't I'll be playing it nonetheless. The artstyle is really cute for me to ignore this gem
They haven't gotten to the lewd stuff in the main story, but I think there is some in the special episode.

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020

There’s no explicit content for the main love interest in the main game yet, but the MC does have a masturbation scene with CG

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
There actually is a text moment in Parker's route where Walter strokes Parker's dick in bed briefly at the end of day 6, though you'll probably need to use a guide to get it since it's pretty specific. There's the aforementioned masturbation CG. Gil has lewd moments described in text in his route, and a CG in Episode Lars. And the Special Christmas Episode for Lars has an actual sex scene with CGs.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
There actually is a text moment in Parker's route where Walter strokes Parker's dick in bed briefly at the end of day 6, though you'll probably need to use a guide to get it since it's pretty specific. There's the aforementioned masturbation CG. Gil has lewd moments described in text in his route, and a CG in Episode Lars. And the Special Christmas Episode for Lars has an actual sex scene with CGs.
The cgs are terrible for Lars route not even the same artist and the proportions are wrong

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
IMG_20220315_113904.jpg
I think one of the devs just leaked the final protag love interest or he's a new side character.
Found it on the funny bird app.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vayu Purana

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 1705395
I think one of the devs just leaked the final protag love interest ot he's a new side character.
Found it on the funny bird app.
Is it referencing to Elden Ring?
I took an interest in Blaidd previously cuz I'm a big fan of Berserk.
Didn't expect it elaborates so fast that he becomes the top hot furry daddy on the internet. :LOL:

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
Blaidd is a big pack character, and he had that name long before Elden Ring. The final love interest is Andrew (the creator's self-insert) who first appears in Lars Special Episode.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Blaidd is a big pack character, and he had that name long before Elden Ring. The final love interest is Andrew (the creator's self-insert) who first appears in Lars Special Episode.
Who's Andrew? I hoped we got as love interests the shark brother of the bully or Blake...

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Don't take me wrong, i like all the speculation about which character is gonna get his own route but so far the game's main story has been on halt since... october? The last updates we did get were 2 episodes (i know that anders episode adds a lot of backstory to the character so we now know his motives and stuff but still) in a row and i read on kparty that the next update will be gil's episode so that'll make it 3 episodes in 5 months and not a single day 9 on any character...
I know andy got covid recently but still, i'm starting to lose a bit of hope in this vn

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
Don't take me wrong, i like all the speculation about which character is gonna get his own route but so far the game's main story has been on halt since... october? The last updates we did get were 2 episodes (i know that anders episode adds a lot of backstory to the character so we now know his motives and stuff but still) in a row and i read on kparty that the next update will be gil's episode so that'll make it 3 episodes in 5 months and not a single day 9 on any character...
I know andy got covid recently but still, i'm starting to lose a bit of hope in this vn
After Episode Gil will be Episode Parker, and then Episode Walter/Herbert (we aren't sure which). andeh wants to get all the episode 1s out of the way before starting day 9 so we have enough context.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes