VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
I'm a Gil supremacist so talbot means jack squat too me. I really just think talbot is a super closeted gay shark whose jealous of the (forgot his name)mc's suspicious relationship with Gil.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I'm hoping Talbot gets a route in this game. This may be a bias on my part, but we could use more scalies here. He's probably nasty, but I think it's just what's seen from the surface. Typically in VNs, a character won't see any development unless we play their routes, so there could be some reason that Talbot ends up being... Talbot

I wonder if Tora will also get a route here...?
We are getting his brother as a route, it's been confirmed Talbot is not getting a route

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Joseph54

Jun 6, 2020
I'm hoping Talbot gets a route in this game. This may be a bias on my part, but we could use more scalies here. He's probably nasty, but I think it's just what's seen from the surface. Typically in VNs, a character won't see any development unless we play their routes, so there could be some reason that Talbot ends up being... Talbot

I wonder if Tora will also get a route here...?
Talbot no get a route but his brother yes

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So this game is essentially a crossover compilation?
Sounds like a lot of stuffs are not OG / coming from somewhere else. :unsure:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So this game is essentially a crossover compilation?
Sounds like a lot of stuffs are not OG / coming from somewhere else. :unsure:
I remember I read that Lagoon Lounge and Morenatsu makes up the most inspiration for this VN, so I'm not surprised if he decides to somewhat "self-insert" his own canon. Not to mention that Morenatsu's characters are technically open source, last time I check?

I also think Lars himself may have been designed based on Torahiko

Talbot no get a route but his brother yes
Boo... I want Talbot. There's not enough hot lizardmen (and sharks) in visual novels I think :cry:

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
I remember I read that Lagoon Lounge and Morenatsu makes up the most inspiration for this VN, so I'm not surprised if he decides to somewhat "self-insert" his own canon. Not to mention that Morenatsu's characters are technically open source, last time I check?

I also think Lars himself may have been designed based on Torahiko

Boo... I want Talbot. There's not enough hot lizardmen (and sharks) in visual novels I think :cry:
there is, if you playing Kemo coliseum or Tavern of spear

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
there is, if you playing Kemo coliseum or Tavern of spear
They're quite a minority I think. For sharks at least. And if there's a scalie character in a VN, I feel like they are rarely romance options. Tatsuki and Flynn from Morenatsu and Echo are the only examples I can think of. As for sharks... is there any?

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
They're quite a minority I think. For sharks at least. And if there's a scalie character in a VN, I feel like they are rarely romance options. Tatsuki and Flynn from Morenatsu and Echo are the only examples I can think of. As for sharks... is there any?
There's a shark in Sileo, though he isn't a main love interest, but he may factor into the eventual Axel/Dom poly route. Killigan's Treasure has scalies, and Zhokhar will eventually be a love interest. Additionally, both Sileo and Killigan's Treasure have optional casual sex with scalies but they aren't love interests.

• Wow
Reactions: donorys

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Are any of the routes completed yet? I'd rather wait until there is at least one finished route before I give this a try.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Are any of the routes completed yet? I'd rather wait until there is at least one finished route before I give this a try.
Not yet, the farthest we've come is the beginning of getting together with Lars, and making out with Mark, so no, routes are still fresh.

Reactions: UW0TM8TY
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes