VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
It's AfterClass-Patreon-v0.9.03p-pc

Can you use telegram from browser? Or only on mobile app?
And do you need to use your phone number to register?
you don't need it on the mobile ,the windows desktop program works just fine. And yes, the phone number is required for registration and login.( Unless your country blocks Telegram, like China. Other methods had to be adopted...) But it's totally worth the trouble. Now I often find Japanese animation and cracked programs on Telegram too , and it's very convenient.

Welcome to 2022.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
you don't need it on the mobile ,the windows desktop program works just fine. And yes, the phone number is required for registration and login.( Unless your country blocks Telegram, like China. Other methods had to be adopted...) But it's totally worth the trouble. Now I often find Japanese animation and cracked programs on Telegram too , and it's very convenient.

Welcome to 2022.
What are " Other methods"?
It's very unwise to expose your phone number (which links to your personal info.) to some random application (which you need to install into your device) that you have no idea what they'd use it for.

And yes, welcome to 2022, where Cyber safety is more than ever important

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I use telegram normally and never had problem with it so far
Even if you don't care about privacy and anonymity, I'd still be cautious.
Making "linking Cell Phone Mandatory" is questionable in the first place - like there are tons of big social media doesn't require that, why Telegram does?
And last time I heard, you can not even use a disposable number - you need to keep said number as long as you plan to use Telegram.
Even if Telegram itself holds no ill intention, one data breach and you are screwed.

Hence I wonder if there's a way to use Telegram without your true phone number, and preferably without install their applications which might come with undesirable extra bits

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
If you're worried so much about privacy, maybe this app isn't for you. Last time I checked, Twitter also required your phone number to register...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you're worried so much about privacy, maybe this app isn't for you. Last time I checked, Twitter also required your phone number to register...
Yeah It's down to preference, not everyone cares about privacy - especially when their personal information is already all over the internet.
"Constantly requiring a phone number to use" and "using a phone number to register" are totally different things - the latter you can use a disposable number which not necessarily links to "you".

It's just you said "Other methods" so I asked. Tho it seems you didn't mean what I thought.

Last edited:

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Yeah It's down to preference, not everyone cares about privacy - especially when their personal information is already all over the internet.
"Constantly requiring a phone number to use" and "using a phone number to register" are totally different things - the latter you can use a disposable number which not necessarily links to "you".

It's just you said "Other methods" so I asked. Tho it seems you didn't mean what I thought.
I mean buy a phone number or SIM card which registered abroad if your country blocks SIM card to receive verification code from Talegram servers.
The first login requires SIM card to accept a verification code. You only need to keep at least one device logged in after that(not necessarily to be 24 hours a day) in order to obtain the verification code which generated inside the app for a new device to login.
My personal advice is to find a SIM card that isn't binding to any other account of yours.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
I'm really hoping we get talbot's brothers story soon cause I wanna find out why talbot is a closeted gay furry bullying gay furries "His bio kinda aligns with him being attracted to Gilbert and why he's the way he is to the MC" 1653408323823.png
This basically but it's a gay furry bullying other gay furries
Also gils story being cut in 2 parts sucks he really did a 180 in life over time

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I personally prefer Lars, Gil, Parker or Anders. Mark can be a bit too hyperactive and a bit too much in general sometimes.
Eh me too

...except that I would switch Anders with Talbot. For now. I can't say if I like Talbot like that, but I'm definitely interested in getting to know him

Please please hopefully he has a route and he gets better by the end of the story~:whistle:

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Eh me too

...except that I would switch Anders with Talbot. For now. I can't say if I like Talbot like that, but I'm definitely interested in getting to know him

Please please hopefully he has a route and he gets better by the end of the story~:whistle:
It has been said we are getting a route with Talbot's brother not Talbot himself he is essentially a villian

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
i still havent finished all the route yet but i have a theory in my mind about the whole "accidnet" thing

to me i think walter's brother is pretty sus and probably edgar too

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
I honestly think Herbert is the BBEG(Big bad evil guy) He's acting super creepy and edgy as hell in all the routes(cept lars I can't remember but I don't think he's made an actual appearance in it besides childhood memories) and I think he's the one behind the phone calls to mark, also the one who confronted Gil on the bus in his day 8.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes