VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
Parker Day 9 was released 1 hour ago...
Would be nice if someone provides the link~~~
it's not actually out yet. andeh had complications from his booster shot and is in the hospital. the patreon links are placeholders for when it is out, so that patrons who don't want to stay subscribed in july can still get it since it won't be out in june. andeh has done this method for a few releases now.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
No it's not. I read the changelog and it says it contains Lars day 9 for Patreon/Anders episode for public

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
No it's not. I read the changelog and it says it contains Lars day 9 for Patreon/Anders episode for public
no? becuase i saw people were talking about parker's day nine on other forum so i thought its out? paterons only no doubt

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
wtf is wrong? it says it's a new update, but I got is this and then the end of the game...
zzzzz.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

How can I have a moldy breakfast? There is just 2 option: to make a breakfast or eat it with Parker...

Last edited:

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
It's Parker day 9 Part1 actually, and your bear can't bear to flirt with you but kissed you on the........forehead. Yeah, at this rate you probability gonna die alone.
i mean its only day nine , id freak out if someone tongue me when we only met for 9 days

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
i mean its only day nine , id freak out if someone tongue me when we only met for 9 days
That's probably what happens in real life.(no tongue in 9days?Didn't they say gay's first data is like a straight's third date?)but we need to consider it's a route about 14 days long. At day9 you haven't had much chance to talk to Mr. Parker. I got a little worried about Walter's love life.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes