VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
The episode thing I mean, it shouldn't be a timed event thing that or you get it at a limited timeframe or you don't get it at all, that's what I mean that it's shady.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ well, it was in all patreon updates since release. (not in public updates tho)

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I don't really support timed events for public updates but it's something legit to do i suppose. As long as the "events" are outside of the main game (days + prologue episodes) i guess it's fine...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't really support timed events for public updates but it's something legit to do i suppose. As long as the "events" are outside of the main game (days + prologue episodes) i guess it's fine...
It's as shady as all those "Free-to-Play" games - the "free" part is almost like a bait if that's what they are going for.
But how the Dev wanna make money is their decision, not all projects are for "passion and love", sad but it is what it is.
No, it's a public update.
If you need special episode, you can download this one:
Sry, got a bit confused, so this is different from the Public version?

Last edited:

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
I don't know if that's a good news, considering we just had the 4th anniversary of AFCL. Each character will be updated two days in a year and may include special episodes. so...If the route is about 18-24 days long, a final version is required of 5-8 more years to be done.
Emmm..That doesn't sound too bad right? Let's take a guess which one will win the race, it or KEMO COLISEUM?
He did say some updates will be 2 days in the same update, so it might not be that bad, but we'll also be getting more episodes so idk

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
looks like there are three cgs for parker day 9 p2 , hmm interesting
wonder if parker will be the first to have lewd scene (i know but lars extra episode doesnt count )

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
looks like there are three cgs for parker day 9 p2 , hmm interesting
wonder if parker will be the first to have lewd scene (i know but lars extra episode doesnt count )
yeah, Mr. Parker is the first one to have his lewd scene in the main route. heard some of Parker fans been trolling the author(maybe just a little bit) on Discord because of their dissatisfaction with Parker's Day9P1. (my poor Andeh...)
Obviously you have the lewd scene in Parker's Day9P2 now, except the NSFW CG is not included in this update due to the illness of the artist. Same thing happened on the other two CGs which should be added in update later if the artist is well enough.
This update will probably make Parker fans happy with Parker's active performance, except it might feels like he's transitioning too quickly just to catch up with the schedule. And you know the benefits of not eating moldy bread: get A horny bear!
Again, it's never been okay to trolling other people.:sick:

• Sad
Reactions: mnp1994

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
yeah, Mr. Parker is the first one to have his lewd scene in the main route. heard some of Parker fans been trolling the author(maybe just a little bit) on Discord because of their dissatisfaction with Parker's Day9P1. (my poor Andeh...)
Obviously you have the lewd scene in Parker's Day9P2 now, except the NSFW CG is not included in this update due to the illness of the artist. Same thing happened on the other two CGs which should be added in update later if the artist is well enough.
This update will probably make Parker fans happy with Parker's active performance, except it might feels like he's transitioning too quickly just to catch up with the schedule. And you know the benefits of not eating moldy bread: get A horny bear!
Again, it's never been okay to trolling other people.:sick:
He has a discord? If do can i get an invite?

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
yeah but to trigger it you must active to patreon
you can read it from here
You mean that the game now has a lock content without patreon login ingame ? I thought you only need to login in an active patreon account to get the key to download the new version ?

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
You mean that the game now has a lock content without patreon login ingame ? I thought you only need to login in an active patreon account to get the key to download the new version ?
idk either but just read the post, i just there is no conten exclusive
but what i can't say i know the dev need money too
this happen to many years with KemoColiseum until now the game you can only access the if u login from they patreon

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes