VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
That's probably what happens in real life.(no tongue in 9days?Didn't they say gay's first data is like a straight's third date?)but we need to consider it's a route about 14 days long. At day9 you haven't had much chance to talk to Mr. Parker. I got a little worried about Walter's love life.
We still have Wilfred, Gil, Lars... Not like we don't have our pick of men. Though I agree that Andy is dragging his ass where Parker's pacing route is concerned.

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
That's probably what happens in real life.(no tongue in 9days?Didn't they say gay's first data is like a straight's third date?)but we need to consider it's a route about 14 days long. At day9 you haven't had much chance to talk to Mr. Parker. I got a little worried about Walter's love life.
yeah what you said.
I wish the story in general doesnt rush too much but at the same time i dont want waiting for update at 90 years old

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
2022-06-10

v.0.9.20i

Win/Linux -

Mac/Android -

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnp1994

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating thread...
Thread updated to v0.9.20i.

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
the other day andeh said the plan is roughly somewhere between 18-24 days

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
the other day andeh said the plan is roughly somewhere between 18-24 days
I don't know if that's a good news, considering we just had the 4th anniversary of AFCL. Each character will be updated two days in a year and may include special episodes. so...If the route is about 18-24 days long, a final version is required of 5-8 more years to be done.
Emmm..That doesn't sound too bad right? Let's take a guess which one will win the race, it or KEMO COLISEUM?

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
I don't know if that's a good news, considering we just had the 4th anniversary of AFCL. Each character will be updated two days in a year and may include special episodes. so...If the route is about 18-24 days long, a final version is required of 5-8 more years to be done.
Emmm..That doesn't sound too bad right? Let's take a guess which one will win the race, it or KEMO COLISEUM?
At this rate we dont get to see it ends before we die

Zefurry

Jul 17, 2022
No, it's a public update.
If you need special episode, you can download this one:
I've already tried, but doesn't show off me the special episode. If I remember, that episode was only limited for a short time on Itch.io

1080x

Jul 12, 2021
I've already tried, but doesn't show off me the special episode. If I remember, that episode was only limited for a short time on Itch.io
On the main menu for the Patreon version you can go into the gallery and then Extra episodes. Lars Special Episode should be there.

Reactions: Grivus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes