VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
Herbert is the MC's brother who is blaming the MC(I keep forgetting his name) for the incident that killed mark's brother
speaking of mark i believe he is still finding whos responsible for his brother's death , which i think herbert is the one who called mark.
And remember mark's route day 7 night after everyone's asleep and walter got out sitting on the bench, but then mark came out of the bush , suddenly sobered up?thats very sus to me.
Not to mention after they made out walter took a nap on mark's lap , and walter had a nightmare where he said its hard to breathe? then he woke up and ask mark is he trying to smother him?
I hope im wrong but i think mark is trying to kill walter...
mark.jpg

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
I honestly think Herbert is the BBEG(Big bad evil guy) He's acting super creepy and edgy as hell in all the routes(cept lars I can't remember but I don't think he's made an actual appearance in it besides childhood memories) and I think he's the one behind the phone calls to mark, also the one who confronted Gil on the bus in his day 8.
Episode Gil implies that the guy who takes Gil hostage on the bus is actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. As much as I've been trying to come up with other ideas, a nightmare in Lars day 9 does point to Herbert being the blackmailer.

Reactions: Wolfymare12

R3I

Aug 23, 2021
Does anyone still have the Christmas specials with MC and Lars?.pls kindly share(Android Version).
you go with the Gil Episode, No Lars Day 9 tho...
I can't seem to source it now, because they're afraid of sharing is caring smh, unless by some miracle someone will give us a link to it, it'll be greatly appreciated!

Here's the password: 0902SSWLC

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
I can't seem to source it now, because they're afraid of sharing is caring smh, unless by some miracle someone will give us a link to it, it'll be greatly appreciated!

Well thanks anyway ^^

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020

Thank you so much

Sir Puglia

Oct 7, 2020

do you have another link other than dropbox ???

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
so does anyone has 0.9.10 update? ive finished all the route and i cant wait for lars day 9

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericn
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes