VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks. What's the " scripts.rpa " in that folder?
"If you don't feel like redownloading 800MB worth of duplicate files, and you know how to replace the game's script files (it's just drag and replace, really), there's an alternate file you can download below. Just make sure you currently have version 0.9.35p or the script file won't work."

Reactions: nackedsnake

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
God I wish I could be a little wolf-man.. I wish I could a little furry.... the things I would DO to my little furballs are unspeakable.

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
" Wolgen will no longer be our CG artist (he's still our FG artist though.) We're still looking for new CG artist, so if you have any recommendations, feel free to let us know! "
OMG What THE HELL

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
What's the point of reposting a patreon post?
Also, I see there're 4 paid tiers to this game, are they just different length of Early access? Or they are different contents locked behind each tier?
There's 5 tiers. The top 3 tiers are functionally the same (the top tier is eventually supposed to get a gift and a discount on merch in however many years that takes) all getting the unpolished builds right away. Typically the other two each get the builds progressively later, though lately some have been released to all patrons at once to make up for the delays. The tiers have no difference in content.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's 5 tiers. The top 3 tiers are functionally the same (the top tier is eventually supposed to get a gift and a discount on merch in however many years that takes) all getting the unpolished builds right away. Typically the other two each get the builds progressively later, though lately some have been released to all patrons at once to make up for the delays. The tiers have no difference in content.
Wow, that's a bit too much :LOL:. I always thought it's more about "Supporting the creator".
But It's baffling people would pay elusively for the right to be a "free beta tester".
These devs definitely r pushing "Whale tier Hierarchy" to incentivize people to pay more lol.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes