VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
Wow, that's a bit too much :LOL:. I always thought it's more about "Supporting the creator".
But It's baffling people would pay elusively for the right to be a "free beta tester".
These devs definitely r pushing "Whale tier Hierarchy" to incentivize people to pay more lol.
ikr ? is this how game dev works nowadays? we take your money and in return you can play our 0.000001 version product

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
I found only the android version.
After Class Version 0.9.50p

sukiyem

May 15, 2022
Oh I didn't get that at all. What choices did you make on day 9?
Its possible maybe you didnt have enough heart points on him before day 9. Or maybe you need to trigger armpit-musk event first. After that at night Gil will call Walter asking to console him and then you have the option to send nudes at him, and then they will do phone sex

Static Yeen

Jan 31, 2022
I saw that the Mac and PC builds still aren't leaked, so I reverse-engineered the Android build and made them myself lol. (I don't have a Mac so I couldn't test it, but the Windows build works perfectly fine.)

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
Its possible maybe you didnt have enough heart points on him before day 9. Or maybe you need to trigger armpit-musk event first. After that at night Gil will call Walter asking to console him and then you have the option to send nudes at him, and then they will do phone sex
Thanks but I figured it out. I think you just have to say you appreciate his looks at the end and not his personality.

That's what I get for being a romantic lol

Reactions: Ericn

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I saw that the Mac and PC builds still aren't leaked, so I reverse-engineered the Android build and made them myself lol. (I don't have a Mac so I couldn't test it, but the Windows build works perfectly fine.)

Google Drive
You need to give access so we can download it.

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022

Google Drive
For my fellow Mac users, don't use the default unzipping tool for this. It didn't work for whatever reason. I used The Unarchiver and then it worked fine.

Static Yeen

Jan 31, 2022
For my fellow Mac users, don't use the default unzipping tool for this. It didn't work for whatever reason. I used The Unarchiver and then it worked fine.
Does the game itself run, though? I couldn't test it for myself and I'm worried the file formats might be different or something.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021

Google Drive
Which route got updated? Changelog?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes