VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who thought "I think Hendrik would stab me with a knife but I think I'd be okay with that"

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Hopefully whenever they drop Walter's episode, we can finally find out what's the twins beef cause how do yall go from close to Herbert actively plotting Walter's downfall

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
wait wait don't tell me this episode story related to the main story?
The episodes (other than Lars Special) are pov switches to the love interest. Mark's is the most tied to the main story since it starts the day before day 1 and goes through Mark's perspective of several of the early days, revealing a big twist that turns the vn on its head. The others show part of the character's backstory to give context to their character or situation, and elements from this will most likely show up in the main story eventually. Lars Special episode is different, taking place in the future in Walter's pov and being mostly for fanservice, but there are even some story hints there.

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
>bored
>check out the itchio page for this game
>look at the comments
Capture.JPG
>mfw someone literally flooded the comment section with bad takes because his favorite bear got dicked
1112444112.jpg

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
i mean.... hes an ass but hes not totally wrong, i feel like andy's pretty lazy with the recent updates and i dont like what he did with parker's plot either.
But the point is if you dislike this vn so much why dont you go play another one?
like me i just found this great vn called Limits made by drakes ,i m like obssesed

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes