VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
So wait

is the Koala sleeping around with everyone? I just saw him twice in both Gil and Parker's episode and in both he tries to be sexual

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Aight so after some further playing I think I figured something out with Herbert

He doesn't exist, he was the kid that died years ago

He's the MC but as an alternative ego, I think he may be suffering from a split personality disorder

It really explains alot of little weird stuff we've been noticing, especially during those glitches out moments. The glitched passage with Gil and Tolbat could imply the MC might be capable of violence

Reactions: Ericn

gnollhole

Dec 6, 2021
Aight so after some further playing I think I figured something out with Herbert

He doesn't exist, he was the kid that died years ago

He's the MC but as an alternative ego, I think he may be suffering from a split personality disorder

It really explains alot of little weird stuff we've been noticing, especially during those glitches out moments. The glitched passage with Gil and Tolbat could imply the MC might be capable of violence
Have you played the character episodes? Click the love interests' heads in the upper left of the main menu, except for the Lars Special Xmas episode which is under the extras menu if you have it. In Episode Mark it's revealed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Episode Anders
In the Lars Special Xmas episode which takes place years after the main story

Last edited:

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
Have you played the character episodes? Click the love interests' heads in the upper left of the main menu, except for the Lars Special Xmas episode which is under the extras menu if you have it. In Episode Mark it's revealed
In Episode Anders
In the Lars Special Xmas episode which takes place years after the main story
wait wait don't tell me this episode story related to the main story?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes