3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Grubb Raines

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
What happened here? It's like this for the next 6 or 7 scene.
Looks like you're playing an older version.

edit: Actually, I have no idea why that's happening considering it shows ch7. In any case, the latest version doesn't have that issue.

edit2: My best logical guess is you might be using an older version of the mod, as that replaces a bunch of scripts. But with that said, the one currently posted seems to be up to date.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Looks like you're playing an older version.

edit: Actually, I have no idea why that's happening considering it shows ch7. In any case, the latest version doesn't have that issue.

edit2: My best logical guess is you might be using an older version of the mod, as that replaces a bunch of scripts. But with that said, the one currently posted seems to be up to date.
I got it to work, i had to download the compressed version. Also, are the fetishes optional? I don't really like anal and stuff like that.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Finally played this game look forward to updates despite some flaws I have. Aria is so far my favorite LI in this game as I find she is the most interesting. Tho I wish the major decision regarding Aria came later. It feels like we should of had that little bit of backstory and maybe even that heart to heart moment on the beach before we made that decision to stop her from leaving or not As without that bit of info no way I was able to make a decision without it being based off her looks, as at that point we don't know enough about her or what happened between the MC and her. The MC saying he hates her and her saying she deservers the hate isn't enough to make a decision especially a big one.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Pretty good but here's the problem, Aria. You can't ask someone to blow up their plans and stay with you without offering a commitment. I get that the mc has history with her, but I don't. She's been in 2 scenes. I don't know her. I don't know the history, I don't what caused the falling out, I don't know jack about her. So how can I make a commitment? You either needed flashbacks so we could get to know her through the mc's history with her or this choice needed to come later after we'd spent more time with her so we could get to know her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty good but here's the problem, Aria. You can't ask someone to blow up their plans and stay with you without offering a commitment. I get that the mc has history with her, but I don't. She's been in 2 scenes. I don't know her. I don't know the history, I don't what caused the falling out, I don't know jack about her. So how can I make a commitment? You either needed flashbacks so we could get to know her through the mc's history with her or this choice needed to come later after we'd spent more time with her so we could get to know her.
I agree tho we do learn a bit of the why only after the choice is made I do think it should of came first for sure. Tho I also feel even with that bit of a flashback it isn't really enough to get players to want to commit to her path or anything , as I feel there is more to it that is yet to be revealed. The main reason I like her best is because she seems the most interesting so far and I want to find out what else happened cause like I said I feel there is more to their falling out besides what has been shown in the flashback so far.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
honestly, I couldnt get through the therapy session in the beginning. Bad call to start a game off with therapy sessions. There is nothing catchy, appealing, or interesting about therapy. In fact, its boring as all hell and makes it look like the MC cant handle his own problems from the get-go.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes