3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Jan 26, 2024
I mean it would be nice to know what Aria actually did before we decide to go after her or not, just sayin', it's kinda important. She cheated? Absolutely not.
Yes, there are a few of AVNs doing that. It's okay for a storytelling, but when we need to make choices, we need to know what happened.

Reactions: Strykker

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
After That Night [Ch. 7] [XINKALA] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [144 MB]
- - -

Mac [143 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Future Tags: BDSM, Anal sex, Corruption, Facial, Incest, Masturbation, Stripping, Teen (over 18), Virgin, Harem(partially), Sex Toys, Spanking, Lesbian, Cuckolding(Mc fucks other's girls), Voyeurism, Male domination

Maybe Future Tags: Shemale, Trap, Pregnancy

when is this future?

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I mean it would be nice to know what Aria actually did before we decide to go after her or not, just sayin', it's kinda important. She cheated? Absolutely not.
I'm just going to assume she cheated since the dev has no interest in telling us

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm just going to assume she cheated since the dev has no interest in telling us
haven't played the latest update yet so for the moment I still have two saves, but if we're still kept in the dark I'll just cut her

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ah, everything is clear now....

So...they were childhood friends/lovers. He got depressed and got into the booze from various circumstances and PTSD. She started distancing. He got better when his aunt got sick and became sober and reliable again. And that's when she decided to dump him because...reasons? We still don't know shit! At this point it's an achievement. Having a full flashback with the intention of explaining the backstory and still not provide the break up reason.

At this point I'm just going to assume she cucked him and went abroad to give birth to the bastard. It fits the last render too. And pretty realistic since she was a military gf. Since dev leaves it to our imagination, let's go with headcanon. They got to know their renders for that route will be mostly wasted though. I can't see anyone but very few playing that route. Most will just be "ok bai bitch".

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ah, everything is clear now....

So...they were childhood friends/lovers. He got depressed and got into the booze from various circumstances. She started distancing. He got better when his aunt got sick and became sober and reliable again. And that's when she decided to dump him because...reasons? We still don't know shit! At this point it's an achievement. Having a full flashback with the intention of explaining the backstory and still not provide the break up reason.

At this point I'm just going to assume she cucked him and went abroad to give birth to the bastard. It fits the last render too. Since dev leaves it to our imagination, let's go with headcanon. They got to know their renders for that route will be mostly wasted though. I can't see anyone but very few playing that route. Most will just be "ok bai bitch".
yep fuck that then without playing it, hate when devs pull shit like this, I'll just nope the fuck out of this path and that's that.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
yep fuck that then without playing it, hate when devs pull shit like this, I'll just nope the fuck out of this path and that's that.
It would be interesting if they used the poll feature to see how many users kept her in their save. I could see the results being amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: acondo and Elduriel

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Creator: After That Night/ Xinkala - - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch6
View attachment 2488538 View attachment 2488539
Please update your mod!
:love: (y) :love: :D

Reactions: EvilChef

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, so glad i ditched Aria.
So MC had some problems after the military ptsd and alcohol, which lead to problems in their relationship.
He got better, she for some reason not (no idea what her problem even was), than she left without any prior notice or talk (knowing it's shit and she will regret it), while he had the most difficult time in his life. Oh well she left a letter.
So, now we know...well kinda, not really, it's actually surprising that we know what happened and still know nothing about Aria or her reasons at all...

Honestly if the goal is to make Aria unlikable i would call it a succses. This whole 'mysterious', shrouded past, her reasons, what she's done in the meantime etc. it doesn't make her sympathetic at all, nor does it make her an interesting character.

I find it funny how it is the MC which needs to run after her, if you want her path (for to me incomprehensible reasons).
After the shit she pulled it should really being Aria which makes the first step, explain herself, so the MC knows why she left and what she was up too.
At this point i agree with AL.d, for all we know she cheated on him while was in the military and got knocked up by some other guy, realistic and plausible.

Also didn't the last update ended with a ''blood-curdling scream'' from Sophia...are we ignoring that ? Just asking, cause nothing was even hinted this ep.
Or is that her reaction to the return of the fabled sister ?

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Alright update. Felt rather short. Was mostly just a flashback that still left things in the dark.

Otherwise, I guess it was an alright update. Just... not great though and left with even more confusion. Was kind of sad we got no Hailey this update either. Really the only girl I'm interested in.

Also didn't the last update ended with a ''blood-curdling scream'' from Sophia...are we ignoring that ? Just asking, cause nothing was even hinted this ep.
I'm assuming it was her reaction to the return of the sister, since she is there at the end of this episode. Yeah, it was a rather large overreaction, but just guessing that is what it was.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AfterThatNight-CH7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, so glad i ditched Aria.
So MC had some problems after the military ptsd and alcohol, which lead to problems in their relationship.
He got better, she for some reason not (no idea what her problem even was), than she left without any prior notice or talk (knowing it's shit and she will regret it), while he had the most difficult time in his life. Oh well she left a letter.
So, now we know...well kinda, not really, it's actually surprising that we know what happened and still know nothing about Aria or her reasons at all...

Honestly if the goal is to make Aria unlikable i would call it a succses. This whole 'mysterious', shrouded past, her reasons, what she's done in the meantime etc. it doesn't make her sympathetic at all, nor does it make her an interesting character.

I find it funny how it is the MC which needs to run after her, if you want her path (for to me incomprehensible reasons).
After the shit she pulled it should really being Aria which makes the first step, explain herself, so the MC knows why she left and what she was up too.
At this point i agree with AL.d, for all we know she cheated on him while was in the military and got knocked up by some other guy, realistic and plausible.

Or is that her reaction to the return of the fabled sister ?
Alright update. Felt rather short. Was mostly just a flashback that still left things in the dark.

Otherwise, I guess it was an alright update. Just... not great though and left with even more confusion. Was kind of sad we got no Hailey this update either. Really the only girl I'm interested in.

I'm assuming it was her reaction to the return of the sister, since she is there at the end of this episode. Yeah, it was a rather large overreaction, but just guessing that is what it was.
giphy.gif

Somehow these days people make me feel like am closer to the KKK than to "normal" people just because I am old fashioned and don't like sticking my dick just anywhere.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
At this point I'm just going to assume she cucked him and went abroad to give birth to the bastard. It fits the last render too. And pretty realistic since she was a military gf. Since dev leaves it to our imagination, let's go with headcanon. They got to know their renders for that route will be mostly wasted though. I can't see anyone but very few playing that route. Most will just be "ok bai bitch".
Well, your assumptions are clearly wrong :)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes