4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
PC, v3.2.
No, I used a new save.
Sometimes if you delete and re-install you can fix errors (I've downloaded from a different source on other games and had errors disappear).

as for saves:
Local Disc(C)/Users/<computer name>/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/AftertheFire

Need to have have show hidden files active
they are also kept in above file

Good luck

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello!

I've been getting art done for the Aunts build at a good pace. Todays sneak peak is another scene involving Katelyn. This one is more story-based.

I wanted to bring up something that was mentioned in some feedback for the last build. In regards to the threesome scene with Sister and Bailey, I saw that some people were a little disappointed that the bedroom and the pool scene had the same animation. So I was thinking about making a new threesome animation that way the bedroom scene and the pool scene will be different. I will still make it possible to alternate between the girls in the animation just like in the one that already exists.

Let me know what you think about this idea in the comments! :)

TL;DR:
Working on stills. Thinking about making a new scene with Sis and Bailey.
Aunt Kate Move.png

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello!

I've been getting art done for the Aunts build at a good pace. Todays sneak peak is another scene involving Katelyn. This one is more story-based.

I wanted to bring up something that was mentioned in some feedback for the last build. In regards to the threesome scene with Sister and Bailey, I saw that some people were a little disappointed that the bedroom and the pool scene had the same animation. So I was thinking about making a new threesome animation that way the bedroom scene and the pool scene will be different. I will still make it possible to alternate between the girls in the animation just like in the one that already exists.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1191797
I feel at this point the Aunt and Katelyn threesome is a guarantee. I'm also wondering about the Sis and Bailey threesome someone in the Subscribestar mentioned if the new threesome will be in the Aunt build or will the Captain release another version of the Bailey build with the new threesome. I guess we will have to wait and see.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I feel at this point the Aunt and Katelyn threesome is a guarantee. I'm also wondering about the Sis and Bailey threesome someone in the Subscribestar mentioned if the new threesome will be in the Aunt build or will the Captain release another version of the Bailey build with the new threesome. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Yeah I am also interested in what the Captain has to say about this if it is just one scene I feel it would be easy to swap animations in the Bailey build but I don't know anything about renpy or coding so who knows:unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1191797
The Aunt in sport clothes is just beautiful, and I think the rework on the pool threesome would be needed because they look too similar too the bedroom so a little bit difference in their pose or a feel addition animation would be nice

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, help ... I got stuck on the first day ... I talked to everyone in the house and I got to know the neighbors, but when I click the arrow to leave the house, nothing happens ... Should I uninstall and reinstall? (I'm using the current version, first time playing). Thanks in advance.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, help ... I got stuck on the first day ... I talked to everyone in the house and I got to know the neighbors, but when I click the arrow to leave the house, nothing happens ... Should I uninstall and reinstall? (I'm using the current version, first time playing). Thanks in advance.
Well, on the first day you arrive at the house, you go over to the neighbors, should fall into a hole and discover the purple rock, then you wake up in the bedroom and you go to sleep. Or are you talking about the day after that day?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Well, on the first day you arrive at the house, you go over to the neighbors, should fall into a hole and discover the purple rock, then you wake up in the bedroom and you go to sleep. Or are you talking about the day after that day?
It's the day of arrival, after talking to everyone and walking around the house, the message is that the MC has to know the neighbors ... that's when I get stuck, because the arrow outside the house I imagine either to leave, it doesn't work ... I click on it and nothing happens.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
It's the day of arrival, after talking to everyone and walking around the house, the message is that the MC has to know the neighbors ... that's when I get stuck, because the arrow outside the house I imagine either to leave, it doesn't work ... I click on it and nothing happens.
Sorry, I had tried multiple times to try to recreate this, but I just can't. Then I had to go to work. Anyways, I dunno, try re-downloading? The only thing I can think of if you can upload your save on here so someone with much better understanding than I, to help you.

Reactions: Ruodger

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

I have a good pace going on art stills for the next build, if I keep up this pace then hopefully it will be completed in a timely matter.

Regarding last weeks update post, I think I will go forward and make a new animation for Bailey and Sis' threesome. It feels like the better option for quality. I will also be changing the dialogue a bit so it differs based on if you are at the pool or in the bedroom. Thanks for the feedback, everyone! :)

Todays sneak peak is just the Aunt chilling in the hot tub. This quick scene and the scene where you watch TV with Aunt and Katelyn are scenes that I wanted to put in Baileys build but I decided against it so I could get Bailey's route out sooner. Plus I had already put in the Aunt shower share scene which I felt was a fun little peek at what's to come. ;)

TL;DR:
Stills are getting done pretty quick! I decided to make a new animation for the Sis and Bailey threesome.

Aunt Hot tub Join.png

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I've only been playing for a few minutes and I don't know why but it reminds me so much of Urban Demons.
I see a lot of potential for it, I hope it will improve with the updates until it reaches excellence.

Reactions: Turkis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

I have a good pace going on art stills for the next build, if I keep up this pace then hopefully it will be completed in a timely matter.

Regarding last weeks update post, I think I will go forward and make a new animation for Bailey and Sis' threesome. It feels like the better option for quality. I will also be changing the dialogue a bit so it differs based on if you are at the pool or in the bedroom. Thanks for the feedback, everyone! :)

Todays sneak peak is just the Aunt chilling in the hot tub. This quick scene and the scene where you watch TV with Aunt and Katelyn are scenes that I wanted to put in Baileys build but I decided against it so I could get Bailey's route out sooner. Plus I had already put in the Aunt shower share scene which I felt was a fun little peek at what's to come. ;)

TL;DR:
Stills are getting done pretty quick! I decided to make a new animation for the Sis and Bailey threesome.

View attachment 1202079
Thanks for once again sharing us the good news, the Aunt so far look very great and can't wait to play with those tits in the next build...and with the rework threesome

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I've only been playing for a few minutes and I don't know why but it reminds me so much of Urban Demons.
I see a lot of potential for it, I hope it will improve with the updates until it reaches excellence.
It's the magical big dick shota and every woman being extremely well endowed with a phat ass.

I do agree that Captain has a lot of potential with this game as long as he keeps at it. Though I hope he doesn't burn out like many new devs do.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes