4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
It's the magical big dick shota and every woman being extremely well endowed with a phat ass.

I do agree that Captain has a lot of potential with this game as long as he keeps at it. Though I hope he doesn't burn out like many new devs do.
I don't think he will burn himself out he takes his time with the builds and takes breaks when he needs to. You could tell the Captain likes working on this game and enjoys the feedback he gets from it as he said from one of his posts.

Reactions: Turkis

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey everyone!

I have a good pace going on art stills for the next build, if I keep up this pace then hopefully it will be completed in a timely matter.

Regarding last weeks update post, I think I will go forward and make a new animation for Bailey and Sis' threesome. It feels like the better option for quality. I will also be changing the dialogue a bit so it differs based on if you are at the pool or in the bedroom. Thanks for the feedback, everyone! :)

Todays sneak peak is just the Aunt chilling in the hot tub. This quick scene and the scene where you watch TV with Aunt and Katelyn are scenes that I wanted to put in Baileys build but I decided against it so I could get Bailey's route out sooner. Plus I had already put in the Aunt shower share scene which I felt was a fun little peek at what's to come. ;)

TL;DR:
Stills are getting done pretty quick! I decided to make a new animation for the Sis and Bailey threesome.

View attachment 1202079
Ahhh! The Aunt is so hot! I hope next weeks teaser is more revealing or doing stuff with the MC.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Howdy!

I've been working on stills and almost have all of the stills for the Aunt's story done. I took a little break from stills today so I could create a character bust for the MCs uncle (Aunts EX-husband). I had to get this done since the next stills I will be working will feature him. He will probably be in next weeks sneak peek.

A comment was left in last weeks weekly update post regarding more stills for build-up to animations. Specifically they wanted an extra still right before the actual sexual act started. I like this idea and will try to fulfil this request. It seems easy enough. :)

For todays sneak peek I am showing what the Aunt and Cousin used to look like when I first started making After the Fire. I think someone had commented recently that they were interested in seeing what they originally looked like.
I could only find nudes of their originals so here they are (censored). If you want to see the aunt nude then just go and pull it up in the images folder for build 3 lol. I also added a better look at Ms. Gonzales' reworked bust that I made during my break when the build 4 poll was going on. As you can see, the old aunt bust definitely needed a rework.

TL;DR:
Stills are being worked on. Finished the Bust for they MCs uncle.
Aunt cousing teacher comparison.png

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Question (dunn if asked before, don't rly have time to search just now):
Seeing how in the latest build, when MC progressed with both his sister and Bailey, he can have 3-ways with them at home and pool. Will/could there be a future scene with either one or both during school (weekdays morning - midday) hours?

Seeing how Bailey already talks about it when MC talks with em in the morning in highschool.

Now that I wrote this, I rly should check up on wherever there is a "planned stuff" litst somewhere...

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
cousine old better, aunt new better and teacher old better, will there ever be a woman who doesn't have huge tits?

Reactions: belvoir

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy!

I've been working on stills and almost have all of the stills for the Aunt's story done. I took a little break from stills today so I could create a character bust for the MCs uncle (Aunts EX-husband). I had to get this done since the next stills I will be working will feature him. He will probably be in next weeks sneak peek.

A comment was left in last weeks weekly update post regarding more stills for build-up to animations. Specifically they wanted an extra still right before the actual sexual act started. I like this idea and will try to fulfil this request. It seems easy enough. :)

For todays sneak peek I am showing what the Aunt and Cousin used to look like when I first started making After the Fire. I think someone had commented recently that they were interested in seeing what they originally looked like.
I could only find nudes of their originals so here they are (censored). If you want to see the aunt nude then just go and pull it up in the images folder for build 3 lol. I also added a better look at Ms. Gonzales' reworked bust that I made during my break when the build 4 poll was going on. As you can see, the old aunt bust definitely needed a rework.

TL;DR:
View attachment 1213659
I like the Aunt old design with that long hair style cover 1 of her eye, the new cousin look better and the teacher are the real challenge because I like her old face shape while I like her new body design

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Question (dunn if asked before, don't rly have time to search just now):
Seeing how in the latest build, when MC progressed with both his sister and Bailey, he can have 3-ways with them at home and pool. Will/could there be a future scene with either one or both during school (weekdays morning - midday) hours?

Seeing how Bailey already talks about it when MC talks with em in the morning in highschool.

Now that I wrote this, I rly should check up on wherever there is a "planned stuff" litst somewhere...
As of now no there is not a planned scene at school but the Captain is remaking one of the threesome scenes so they could be different but it wont be out until build 4.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I like the Aunt old design with that long hair style cover 1 of her eye, the new cousin look better and the teacher are the real challenge because I like her old face shape while I like her new body design
I think the new Aunt design makes her look more like a Aunt and I like it. But also like her old design too with the hair but not so much the face. The new cousin is also much better. I also agree about the teachet I like the old face but new body.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Howdy!

TL;DR:
View attachment 1213659
Yo I'm surprised the Captain is almost done with the stills for the Aunt's story what a fast worker. I like that the Captain is gonna put more sex stills before the animation starts I remember someone from the Subscribestar page mentioned it and I agreed that it would be nice to have a still of what the animation will be before it starts. As for the designs in the sneak peak I like all the new ones way more except for Ms.Gonzales' face she looks very bug eyed but her body looks hotter:love:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the new Aunt design makes her look more like a Aunt and I like it. But also like her old design too with the hair but not so much the face. The new cousin is also much better. I also agree about the teachet I like the old face but new body.
Yeah! Maybe Cap can reuse the old Aunt design to create a new character of the game, like make her to be a CEO of a company or a new teacher that will teach MC along side Ms Gonzales because that design did give out the vibe of a business women

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yo I'm surprised the Captain is almost done with the stills for the Aunt's story what a fast worker. I like that the Captain is gonna put more sex stills before the animation starts I remember someone from the Subscribestar page mentioned it and I agreed that it would be nice to have a still of what the animation will be before it starts. As for the designs in the sneak peak I like all the new ones way more except for Ms.Gonzales' face she looks very bug eyed but her body looks hotter:love:
Don't get ahead of yourself just because the Captain is almost done with the story stills doesn't mean the build is close to being finished. The Captain still has the sex stills, animations, and probably locations if any will be added in this build. Also the coding and testing so don't get hopes up lol. But yes overall the progression of the story stills is faster compared to the last build.

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Don't get ahead of yourself just because the Captain is almost done with the story stills doesn't mean the build is close to being finished. The Captain still has the sex stills, animations, and probably locations if any will be added in this build. Also the coding and testing so don't get hopes up lol. But yes overall the progression of the story stills is faster compared to the last build.
Yeah I know I'm not expecting it next month or anything. I am kind of a little disappointed because we haven't gotten a spicy sneak peak yet of the Aunt I was hoping for next week but the Captain already said that the sneak peak will be about the MC's uncle.:cry:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah I know I'm not expecting it next month or anything. I am kind of a little disappointed because we haven't gotten a spicy sneak peak yet of the Aunt I was hoping for next week but the Captain already said that the sneak peak will be about the MC's uncle.:cry:
Yeah I am also waiting for a hot sneak peak of the Aunt but we gotta be patient.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just open up gimp or photoshop and stick the old heads on the new bodies. Mix and match them.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
has the developer though of adding these characters?:
-Nurse/doctor
-Police woman
-School principle
-babysitter
-shopkeeper
-Mayor

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
I have a bunch of stills done for the Aunts story. After I'm done with her story stills then I'll start working on stills for the bonus content.

This weeks sneak peak is of the MCs lovely cousin having a "pleasant" conversation with her father. This is of course, the first time I have shown off the design for the MCs uncle. Now you can see where the cousin got some of her attributes from.

Sorry I don't have much to say this week, I still like to do these weekly updates regardless of what I have to say. My updates take a while so I feel like this is the best way for me to assure everyone that progress is actually being made. :)

TL;DR:
Getting closer to finishing the Aunts story stills.
Sneak Peak 531.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
I have a bunch of stills done for the Aunts story. After I'm done with her story stills then I'll start working on stills for the bonus content.

This weeks sneak peak is of the MCs lovely cousin having a "pleasant" conversation with her father. This is of course, the first time I have shown off the design for the MCs uncle. Now you can see where the cousin got some of her attributes from.

Sorry I don't have much to say this week, I still like to do these weekly updates regardless of what I have to say. My updates take a while so I feel like this is the best way for me to assure everyone that progress is actually being made. :)

TL;DR:
View attachment 1224197
Love that red thong the cousin wear, and her father look a bit abusive so can't way to find out more what happen between them

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Weekly Update

TL;DR:
View attachment 1224197
I wonder what will happen to MC's mother. And will he live with her when the time comes.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I wonder what will happen to MC's mother. And will he live with her when the time comes.
Im wondering that too I want her build to come out soon but the Captain wants to do more builds before the is the MC's moms turn. My theory is that if the mom wakes up from the coma she will live with the MC in the new house but they will share a bed since I dont think there are no more extra rooms in the house.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes