4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Well even though the update wont come out this month its pretty much done since all thats left is for the Captain to finish animations and coding. Lets talk about the next build who do you guys want to see in the next build after this one? I am leaning towards the Cousin myself because I like going back and forth between milf and teen for the updates. If it had to be a milf I would pick Helen.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hey all.

So I have no idea why, but subscribestar isn't allowing me to add images to my posts right now... So I guess there will be no sneak peek this week. I'm sorry guys.

Still hard at work on animations. Animating is tedious. Why do people even do it? :p

Sorry, not a lot of substance to post about this week. Just trying to get some stuff done with the little free time I seem to have nowadays.
TL;DR:
Working on animations

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weekly Update
Hey all.

So I have no idea why, but subscribestar isn't allowing me to add images to my posts right now... So I guess there will be no sneak peek this week. I'm sorry guys.

Still hard at work on animations. Animating is tedious. Why do people even do it? :p

Sorry, not a lot of substance to post about this week. Just trying to get some stuff done with the little free time I seem to have nowadays.
TL;DR:
Working on animations
Kinda weird that subscribestar suddenly done that, at least Cap still updating for people to know his game development progress still go on smoothly despite it was tendinous to do animation stuff

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Hello!

Getting some good progress done on the animations. Since I am adding a new variant of the Sis/bailey threesome, this build will have more animations added to it any of the previous builds. I hope you guys are looking forward to it. :)

Also, it looks like Subscribestar is letting me post pictures today so I'll show off last week's sneak peak as well as this week's sneak peak today. They are both animation sneak peaks, but I hope you guys still like them. :)

TL;DR:
Working on animations
Sneak Peak 925.png
This Week's Sneak peak

Sneak Peak 918.png
Last week's sneak Peak

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
T
Weekly Update
Hello!

Getting some good progress done on the animations. Since I am adding a new variant of the Sis/bailey threesome, this build will have more animations added to it any of the previous builds. I hope you guys are looking forward to it. :)

Also, it looks like Subscribestar is letting me post pictures today so I'll show off last week's sneak peak as well as this week's sneak peak today. They are both animation sneak peaks, but I hope you guys still like them. :)

TL;DR:
Working on animations
View attachment 1422674
This Week's Sneak peak

View attachment 1422675
Last week's sneak Peak
That's great news for Cap, and those sneak peak look really promising and we can expect Auntie content would be extremely hot and as spicy as Indian curry

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Hello!

TL;DR:
Working on animations
View attachment 1422674
This Week's Sneak peak

View attachment 1422675
Last week's sneak Peak
Wow its crazy that the Captain has been working on animations for 4 weeks in a row. Sadly by the wording of the post the Captain doesnt seem to be close to finishing. So I dont think early October will be likely. Its more likely going to be a mid to late October release.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Weekly Update
Happy spooky month!

Still working on those hardy animations. I decided to show you what I was just working on since I have to get going here quick. I'm watching my sister's dogs and chickens tonight so I won't be at my computer.

This sneak peak may look a little weird. I still have to add her hair and some tiddie swinging. :p
I hope you guys have a good week. I'll have more news for you next week.

TL;DR:
Working on animations
Sneak Peak 1002.png

Reactions: laszlo12

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Wow its crazy that the Captain has been working on animations for 4 weeks in a row. Sadly by the wording of the post the Captain doesnt seem to be close to finishing. So I dont think early October will be likely. Its more likely going to be a mid to late October release.
Yeah the post from today implies the Captain still isn't close to finishing animations so I do believe it will be late October.:cry:

manawana

Sep 21, 2020
Weekly Update
Happy spooky month!

Still working on those hardy animations. I decided to show you what I was just working on since I have to get going here quick. I'm watching my sister's dogs and chickens tonight so I won't be at my computer.

This sneak peak may look a little weird. I still have to add her hair and some tiddie swinging. :p
I hope you guys have a good week. I'll have more news for you next week.

TL;DR:
Working on animations
View attachment 1433934
Wow I feel like we shouldnt have gotten a teaser because that picture is disturbing. Also wow the Captain is still working on animations. The Captain must only have free time to work on this on weekends it seems like so it explains why it is taking so long.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
its getting real quiet on this thread. too quiet.
There isn't much to discuss here. We are just waiting for the progress updates to know if there will be a release date. I tried to start a conversation asking people who do they want in the next build after the Aunt. It didn't start a discussion.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
There isn't much to discuss here. We are just waiting for the progress updates to know if there will be a release date. I tried to start a conversation asking people who do they want in the next build after the Aunt. It didn't start a discussion.
I really hope the next update will be around the teacher

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I really hope the next update will be around the teacher
Its cool that people would want different women next. If I remember correctly I think besides the Aunt who won the last poll I think the teacher got second and Helen got third. The cousin was either 4th or 5th I cant remember. I was surprised by the poll results in general. Lets see who wins the next won like I said when the poll comes I am voting for the cousin. But I wouldnt mind if the teacher was next.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Its cool that people would want different women next. If I remember correctly I think besides the Aunt who won the last poll I think the teacher got second and Helen got third. The cousin was either 4th or 5th I cant remember. I was surprised by the poll results in general. Lets see who wins the next won like I said when the poll comes I am voting for the cousin. But I wouldnt mind if the teacher was next.
Hard to believe that it's been five months now since the poll ended.

We Have a Winner!
Looks like the focus of Build 4 is going to be the Aunt!
I will begin work immediately! During the poll I was reworking Ms. Gonzales' and the Dad's portraits (I used Ms. Gonzales' new bust in her picture for the poll). Now that I know 100% that the Aunt is our 4th gal I can start working again! :)

I'll start up the Weekly Updates again this coming week.
Thanks to all who participated in the poll.
View attachment 1172535
Now I can't remember, did Captain say he's going to use this poll to determine the next few updates? Or will he do another poll after the Aunt's update is done to determine the next harem member?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hard to believe that it's been five months now since the poll ended.

Now I can't remember, did Captain say he's going to use this poll to determine the next few updates? Or will he do another poll after the Aunt's update is done to determine the next harem member?
The captain said he will do a new poll for builds moving forward so after the release of this build a new poll will be made. It makes sense because if the Captain gets more supporters they could vote for who they want to be next and also since all the posts that the Captain makes are public this is his way to give back to his Subs.

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Also I am going to be honest with you even though the Cousin is gonna get my vote I will still be very happy if it is either Helen or Ms.Gonzales.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes